Bloody Shower

*MOTHER FUCKING WARNING: if you don't like gore. Don't read*

yeah. So that happened ^^

SO ANYWAY. (I say that a lot)

So I needed to have a shower because... Well yeah just gotta. And anyway, my DIY gauze pad I put on my knee (included random non-stick gauze bad and tape you usually put on jarred fingers etc) has to go under water otherwise if I try taking the tape off it hurts like hell. So I did all that and everything.

NEXT MOTHER FUCKING MOMENT. The gauze pad is actually sticking to my wound!! So when I take it off it rips of (idk the word) some of that hard stuff that covers it!!

AND OH MY SATAN (hey dad!) DID IT HURT.

So yeah (I also say that a lot), next thing you know there's blood running down my leg and I'm trying to reenact Carrie.

Fun times!!!

So I'm standing there casually under the water while my blood just goes everywhere then BAM WAM ALACAZAM!!!! (I may have lost a lot of blood so I'm just gonna blame it on that)

BLOODY SHAMPOO GETS INTO IT!!

When I say it stung like hell, that would be an understatement.

IT BURNS LIKE THE FIERY PITS OF HELL!!!

Right now I'm sitting here writing this, probably dying of blood loss while the fiery pits of hell runs down my leg.

But it's all good.

It's all good in the hood.

It's all good in the ghetto.

I just. I don't know anymore.

-The Carrie reenactor

P.S. I DONT KNOW HOW TO SPELL OKAY?!