Being A Girl Can Go smd

It was my uncle's birthday so on Sunday we went to this fancy kind pizzeria place.

(THERE WAS A CUTE GUY THERE SO HBFKBlwiueblirwbvlhfliHqLVBZLBLUSENBLIAENV;IUBAB)

Anyway!! yeah so we were looking at the menus and everything and half the staff was in Italian so I had to ask my cousins (they're way more Italian than me and actually can speak the language) to tell me what it was and while I was halfway through reading the menu this bitch (no just kidding) took my menu out of my hands and walked away with it as well as all the other menus!!

Like WTF?! HOW AM I MEANT TO GET MY BELOVED PIZZA?!!!

As I was staring longingly after the menu (whoop there's my writing kicking in) my eyes water up. I MeAn WhaT?! Why TF Would My eYes wATer up LiKE TF?!

And then another waitress comes around asking what we want and I Turn to my cousin, trying to play it off cool like my baby wasn't just taken away from me, and i'm all like 'I have no idea what I want. That bitch took my menu away from me' But then I didn't say that because I'm not that rude. (pfft... at least not to people's faces-I MeaN WhAT?!) So I get the same as her and all is good in the world!!

But seriously, really? REALLY?! TF wrong with me sometimes?!

But then turns out when the actually pizza came I just stole most of my other cousin's cause I liked his better... Oops?

So words of wisdom of the day kids: Being a girl sucks balls and it can go SMD!!

Thank you for your time

-That bitch who got to stay home from school today... hah, suck it