Introductory A/N

Writer~San: Sup~ It's my eighth Undertale themed book! As requested by many people over the years, I'm finally doing a Celestial SkeleBros x Reader! This book specifically themes around the EmpireVerse au, which I don't see many of those on Wattpad. Fear not, for OreoDaSkeleton will gladly write one for you! XDDDD What kinda Papyrus vibes-

To all of my peeps who are following me or have read/discovered my books before... Good grief- hi! Why do we keep bumping into each other like this? *optional hug* Thank you so much for the support. Y'all gonna make me cry-

To everyone that is new and has no clue what's going on... Neither do I, lol. If anyone manages to find out, let me know. Pfff- jk jk. In all seriousness, thank you so much for checking out my book! If you want, feel free to check out any of my other books while you're waiting for this one to be updated~ Like I mentioned earlier, I practically got a library of them at this point.
()*:・゚

~To The Disclaimers!~

1. Undertale and it's characters do not belong to me. They are rightfully owned by Toby Fox. Nightmare and Dream belong to Jokublog but the EmpireVerse Theme and its designs belong to Lunnar~Chan on Tumblr.

Any other aus found here also belong to their respective owners!

———

2. Unless I specifically say so, none of the art in this book belongs to me. I find them on the internet, where it can be tough to find the true owner. However, I do know without a doubt that all the credit goes to them and that they did an amazing job! (^w^)~

———

3. The Y/N presented in this book is a girl. I'm not trying to insult the male/non-binary peeps reading this, and I'm really sorry if it still comes across that way. Writing female is my personal preference, it's what I'm comfortable with. If you are another gender, feel free to read the book with pronouns to your preference.

She/Her/ .. He/Him .. They/Them
Girl/Goddess/Woman/Wife .. Person/God/CeLeStiAl BeiNg/Husband/Mate or Soulmate/Etc.

———

4. My books will contain stuff that isn't canon or what you'd normally see in the Undertale fandom. When that happens, I'll try to explain it as best as I can.

———

5. This is main plot of the book focuses to be a DreamxReader. HOWEVER, as revealed in the title, there will indeed be a second ending for those of you that decide to switch to Nightmare~ This is my first time doing a love triangle, so this is gonna be fun- X'D

———

6. Most of you probably know all these by heart already but I'll put them here just in case (^^)

Y/N .. Your Name
N/N .. Nickname
E/C .. Eye Color
S/C .. Soul Color
H/L .. Hair Length
H/C .. Hair Color
F/C .. Favorite Color

———

"Please watch your step and keep all hands, feet, possessions, and simping hearts inside the cart while the book is in motion-"

Lol, what I actually mean to say is: I hope you enjoy reading!