𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 | Headcanon

Cyno fanart made by Mayu マユ on twitter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

school au

tighnari, alhaitham, dehya, and cyno

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tighnari ♡

-hit someone because they touched his ears without his permission (there are hints all throughout this chapters as to who he hit)

-was caught by the librarian

-got in tons of trouble because "violence isn't condoned anywhere, especially in the prestigious palace he was in"

-you went to the library and saw him grumbling in a corner with a book about the akademiya, and you instantly knew something was wrong

-you knew he wouldn't be caught dead with a history book about the place he hates most

-Lil' Oneshot:

"Hey, nari, you alright?" You ask, scooching towards him with your never-ending amount of homework. He takes one glance at you, then looks back down at his book. "Nari~ don't ignore me..." You say, leaning your head onto his shoulders. He flinches at the sudden touch, but calms down and continues to read his book in silence.

"You know," You begin, "I heard a certain someone got in big trouble today, and now they're sitting down ignoring me."

He takes another, more emotionful, look at you.

"Hmph. Not my fault that old-looking anemo slime was bothering me." He mutters, annoyance present in his tone. He covers his face with his book, clearly angry with himself and the... anemo slime.

"Is there... anything I can do to cheer you up?" You say, an arm wrapping around his shoulder.

He hesitates, but finds the courage to speak again. He takes his face off of his book, and his mind seems to wander around the library.

"Actually, there is something you can do for me." He finally answers, then grabs another book.

And for another hour or so, you two are still sitting in a corner, but with a book to cover your... assignments. (Or something else ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

Alhaitham ♡

-you go to the office to give two ice packs back to the akademiya medic

-you run into Alhaitham, who only gives you a small glance before getting up to talk to whoever was at the counter

-you notice that he himself has an ice pack covering his left cheek, but you shrug it off. you know he's the type to get into fights, so why worry about him for the thousandth time?

-after leaving the office, you notice that Alhaitham is now leaving the akademiya, with a bag full of books and homework

-you told yourself you wouldn't worry, but when you see his face looking swollen and red, you can't help but to rush over to him