𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 | Scaramouche

fanart by danijaci301 on twitter!

~~~~~~~~~~

Kaedehara gn reader x scaramouche angst

~~~~~~~~~~

"The first to betray me was a god, my creator... my mother."

"Valuing strength above all, she saw no worth in me, and I was discarded."

"The second was a human, my family... my lover."

"Y/n, am I doing this right?" A dark haired boy asks, watching you skillfully forge an iron sword.

You laugh, taking the hammer from his hand.

"Nope, not quite. You're hitting the iron too hard, here," You show him how to properly hammer and taper a sword. He listens and watches, taking mental notes for himself.

"Oh, so like this?" He hammers the sword with more care. You smile at his attempt to look like a professional.

"You're doing just fine for someone who's just begun learning the arts of forging, Scara." You answer. "It's getting late now, come on." You gesture for him to follow.

He looks at you, wide-eyed. "W-what?" He says, stuttering.

"You're now a wanderer, correct? I bet you need a place to stay for the night. My family wouldn't mind, really." You reassure him, taking his hand.

He flinches, but allows you to take him to your abode.

"T-thank you..." The words only barely come out of his mouth.

"It's nothing, really. Friends should always be there for each other, should we not?" You chuckle, his confusion turning into a small smile.

You continue to chat for the rest of the night, eventually falling asleep a few hours before dawn.

Unknowingly, this became your everyday routine. Forging swords with Scaramouche, eating lunch near a Sakura tree with Scaramouche, and having multiple sleepovers with Scaramouche on repeat.

Soon, you two grew closer.

From hangouts to dates.

From hugs to kisses.

You loved each other, and knew you would both be together for the rest of your lives.

Right?

Right?

! Error !

Mistake in calculations

Memory revised.

Scaramouche laughs maniacally, then sighs with a smile.