The End

Hi again, y/n!

Thank you for reading this oneshot book! 

I know this may seem like an abrupt end to this oneshot book- and it is, but I did realize that trying to force myself to write more oneshots at one point wouldn't have been enjoyable for both me and you.

Again, I apologize for ending this book earlier than I would've originally thought, but I think this was well-needed in order for me to focus on other things in my life (forgive me one day, y/n)

Now, I do have one last announcement to make in regards to future works, as I do intend to keep writing (at least on and off as a hobby).

If you like my writing from this oneshot book, or enjoy stories with a lot of lore/plot/fluffy romance, then I would recommend you check out my other stories!

One of them, called "Omniscient Impact", is about genshin player [y/n] who gets reverse-isekai'd into the world of genshin impact, but from its very beginning. This also means that [y/n] knows the events that will happen in genshin, but now that [y/n] is there, who knows what sorts of chaos will arise?

The other is called "UNSCRIPTED", and is a kafka x f! reader story. Kafka is still the stellaron hunter we know in honkai star rail, but [y/n] on the other hand is the investigator of the astral express. After having to see her family and friends die in a stellaron explosion because of the stellaron hunters' carelessness, [y/n] dreams of destroying the stellaron hunters once and for all. So when Kafka tells [y/n] she wishes to make a 'friendly' deal with her that involves betrayal on both sides, you can already tell [y/n] is in for a rollercoaster of a lifetime. This story almost seems. . . unscripted, no?

If these stories sounds interesting to you, feel free to hop on one of them and get prepared for angs-- I mean fluff! hehe. . . 

(But if you aren't interested, just know that you don't have to be. If you've read this oneshot book because you were genuinely interested in it, you shouldn't have to force yourself to read my other one as I'd prefer you to be genuinely interested in my other works by your own will)

 I've enjoyed writing this story up until this point in time, and love reading your comments every now and then (though I do admit the closet comments are getting a bit. . . weirder by the day)

So once again,

Thank you so much for reading this oneshot book!

-yours truly,

elyioo