S1 EPISODE 1 LOOKING OVER THE HOUSE

Two familiar boys woke up with excitement. Today was the weekend and they had alot of plans for the weekend, but the one thing they were the most excited for was they get to watch over the house, alone. I know it seems like they're parents are probably doing a Mr and Mrs Turner thing but trust me, they aren't.

J&R Mother: oh and make sure you take out the garbage

Joshie: of course, no problem mom

Rocky: we promise to look over the house

J&R Mother: thanks boys *hugs* I love you guys

Joshie and Rocky: we love you too mom

J&R Father: oh and no fighting you two

Joshie and Rocky: we promise

J&R Mother and Father: good

They left with one goodbye before heading out. But as soon as the door shut, the two boys immediately started fighting. But why?

Joshie: yeah, why are we fighting?

Rocky: I don't know. I mean, cuphead already did this joke so.......

Joshie: let's just stop fighting, I don't want to break anything

Rocky: yeah, hey how about you make us some sandwiches?

Joshie: sure! Sandwich making skills ACTIVATE!!!!!

Joshie ran in the kitchen to make some peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and he was done in a matter of minutes. He brought the sandwiches and sat down on the couch next to Rocky. They turned on the TV as they put on some funny stuff on YouTube. Until Rocky thought about doing the garbage, before eating.

Rocky: hold on Joshie, I'm going to take care of the trash

He pointed over to the bag as it made a growling noise.

Rocky: *gulps* on second thought, I'm just going eat........first

Joshie: yeah........good idea

Meanwhile, at a restaurant. Joshie and Rocky's parents were eating their food as they were talking about going on vacation, as a family.

J&R Mother: and I actually picked out the perfect place to go

J&R Father: and what's that?

She held up her phone to show her husband the place, it was a beautiful beach home that she decided to rent for their vacation. Which her husband was impressed with her choice.

J&R Father: the boys are going to love it

J&R Mother: I know, I wonder how they are doing?

Back at home, they were still not sure what to do with the garbage, since it was still making noise.

Rocky: we have to do something

Joshie: ok, let's take the bag outside to the garbage can and fast

Rocky: good thinking. *gulps* ok, here goes nothing

Joshie grabbed the bag slowly and picked it up, while Rocky went over to the back door to open it for Joshie. Joshie was almost close to the back door, but the trash was to heavy and it started making Joshie tired, but he still pressed on. He was determined to toss the bag in the garbage and be done with the chore. But suddenly, some of the trash started spilling out of the bag. Which made Joshie upset.

Rocky: oh no! What happened?

Joshie: it's too heavy, I tried to make it but it's just so heavy to carry