S1 EPISODE 21 THE BIG PIZZA

(The Rocky in the image was made by Gosly408 make sure to go follow her wattpad for some fun stories)

It was an exciting school day for the two brothers, it was a field trip day for the two. To go to the oldest pizza place ever in their town and were really excited to go, not only it was old but it also had big pizza. Even hearing the fact the pizza was huge in the oldest pizza place ever, made them even more excited.

Principal Slinky: Alright Pals! Single file!

Joshie: *felt so excited*

Rocky: hehehehe! You excited there, Jo-Bro?

Joshie: Uhuh!

Rocky: Me too!

Principal Slinky: you two have a partner?

Rocky was about to speak, but a certain bully stepped in answering for the mixed breed.

Reggie: that would be me, c'mon Rocky

Rocky: wait no! *was grabbed* Nooo! Mmmmmmm!

Joshie: ohhhh.......

Principal Slinky: how about ya stick with me, pal?

Joshie: *sighs sadly* okay sir......

Principal Slinky: it'll be alright, Joshie. Hey though, you can spend some time with me

Joshie: yeah, I've never had time with you sir

Principal Slinky chuckled as Joshie smiled, making him know that it'll be still a fun field trip after all. But he still wished he would be with his brother, especially for this special occasion since it was pizza. And the both of them loved pizza, and they wanted to experience it together. But that was too good to be true, Reggie had to mess that up. But again, atleast he was with his Principal. And he did think not only was Principal Slinky his favorite principal, but he saw him as a father figure. Someone who was still there for both Joshie and Rocky, and he liked how that Principal Slinky was like that kind of father figure.

But he did feel lonely in the bus sitting with Principal Slinky, he didn't know if he had the same interests as he had with Rocky. But knowing that, he began to tear up from those thoughts. Making Principal Slinky have sympathy for him, he put his paw on his shoulder helping him feel better.

Joshie: *hiccups*

Principal Slinky: Joshie.......I promise pal, it'll be okay....if you want...I can tell Reggie to give Rocky back to you.....

Joshie: o..okay....i..I'm really sorry sir.....*sniff*

Principal Slinky: what for, partner?.......

Joshie: I hope you don't think I don't like being with you i..i...I....

Principal Slinky: no no no no bud, you're all good pal. No hard feelings, you want to be with your brother and I understand...

Joshie: question......what do you love to talk about sir?.....

Principal Slinky: I'm an old dog, so I love old video games

Joshie: like Mario?

Principal Slinky: why yes, I remember when my kid named Andy brought in a Nintendo for the first time....playing Mario after school, sharing how he beaten those levels to me and my pals, it was great......it was perfect......

Joshie: that's really sweet to know......I bet Andy was a really good kid..

Principal Slinky: he was.....you and Rocky remind me of those same levels of being really good kids....I wish kids today deserve better love and care from their family......but today's generation......probably won't get that soon....