S1 EPISODE 24 COOL PUP

(Image created by chariobros92)

It was really sunny in the town of adventure Bay as everyone was at the beach, either tanning away in the hot baking sun, playing volleyball either in the water or on land, children building sand castles, and all sorts of stuff. Joshie and Rocky were actually doing the ladder, building a big and nice sand castle. Well, atleast trying to.

Joshie: I'm not sure it'll be really huge, Ro-Bro

Rocky: just trust me Jo-Bro, it will. No worries

Joshie: okay, I trust you then

They kept on building with more sand and lots of it, but it was finally finished. Their giant castle was complete and looked not so tall, but it was the perfect size for them. Tons were amazed at their big castle as Joshie and Rocky went inside.

J&R Father: holy cow guys, that's really impressive

Rocky: well, thank you. I think we did pretty good on this here beauty

Joshie and Rocky: *giggles*

J&R Father: oh you two

Joshie: hey, we should make sure to defend our castle

Rocky: yeah that way, we don't have to worry about anyone destroying it to the ground

The two pretended to be on lookout for anyone who could destroy their base, except there was. But not what they thought.

Reggie: hahahaaa! You two are idiots! I mean, what in the world is this?

Rocky: it's our own sand castle, Reggie! Now go away!

Joshie: yeah! Please man seriously, go bother someone else

Reggie: well, I'll have to think long and hard about this o.....NOOOO!!!!!!

He then finally kicked their castle down as Rocky and Joshie screamed falling down onto the squishy sand, causing Reggie to laugh a ton. But soon their father came over in a very angry way as Reggie storms away before getting a good dose of knuckle sandwich, but the two slowly got up a little hurt.

J&R Father: you alright guys?

Joshie: yeah, just.....*sighs* Hate that guy....

Rocky:.....he destroyed our castle.......*sniff*

Joshie: *pats his back* we can build a new one if you'd like

Rocky: okay.....*sniff*

Suddenly they heard some people cheering from a distance as they saw someone who they instantly recognized, it was their best friend, Zuma. He was surfing a big wave for big competition, a surfing competition as he lands back on land smiling in a cool way.

?: it looks like we know already who's the winner

All cheered for Zuma, as he winks to the crowd.

Zuma: hehe, I always do!

?: wow Zuma, wish we could be as cool as you

Zuma: well my dudes and gals, you'll always be to me. Don't twy changing fow the wowld to become me, because you alweady awe

Joshie: seems like he's doing some kind of surfing thing

Rocky: yeah! Let's go see him

Joshie: he looks busy bro, we shouldn't invade

Rocky: yeah, maybe wait until he's not surrounded?

Joshie: yeah, we'll see

Few minutes later and Zuma was free to talk, they walked on over to him as Joshie was of course shy. But Rocky knew to help him out, so they finally reached to him as he noticed then and Immediately raced to them.