S1 EPISODE 16 NOT SMART

It was a rainy school day for the two brothers, which Rocky hated and even Joshie hated too. They were soaking wet as they entered the school, but what made Joshie more upset and nervous about the day was......Rocky and Joshie had a Math quiz to do during math period. Rocky was confident about it, but Joshie wasn't.

Joshie: *gulp* I'm gonna fail.....I always do......

Rocky: I know you will pass Jo-Bro

Joshie: but I can't! I don't have the right brain to remember anything, like answering questions

Rocky: I know, I know. But I know for sure, you'll do great pal

Joshie: *sighs*

Rocky: hey, turn that frown upside down. We'll then have pizza later, huh? Huuuhhh?

Joshie: I know what you're doing

Rocky: huuuuuuhhhh? *playfully poking him*

Joshie: *giggles* ahh darn

Rocky: hehehehe, bring it in brother!

Joshie and Rocky: Brother hug!

Mr. Davey: Alright guys! Math quiz time!

Joshie: *gulp*

Rocky: hey, you got this buddy. I know you do

Joshie nods slowly as the two of them move into Mr. Davey's room, meanwhile Mr. Davey was passing put the
Quizzes for the students. Most of them were nervous, while others were pretty confident that they would get a passing grade. Joshie though didn't have that confidence that his brother Rocky did, but maybe today that'll change. Maybe he would be able to pass a quiz finally, maybe he wouldn't be seen as an idiot anymore towards the others around him. Who have called him idiot for years, but would he really pass? Once the timer started, everyone picked up their pencils and began doing their math quiz. Rocky was already getting to the ninth question to answer as he picked up speed with him going through every question with every answer, but Joshie was really struggling. He didn't understand any of the questions, getting some correct and others completely incorrect. But once everyone was done, they placed down their pencils as Mr. Davey picked up their quizzes.

Mr. Davey: *stopped by Joshie* umm.....Joshie?

Joshie: *finally finished* im....done....with my quiz...*said catching his breath*

Mr. Davey then finally sat back down at his desk, ready to grade everyone either an A or a F. Once that was finished, everyone waited intensely for their quizzes to see their grades.

Mr. Davey: Rocky, you never cease to amaze me. A+!

Rocky: WOOOHOOO!!!!!! *howls happily*

Mr. Davey: Joshie though......no surprise....

Joshie: oh great.....

Mr. Davey: F......bud

Joshie: *picked the piece of paper up*

Ethan: wow Rocky! That's your tenth A+ in a row this year!

Rocky: I know....I'm a really smart pup I guess hehehehe!

Everyone: *chatting about how great Rocky did on his quiz*

Joshie: *lowered head*

This made the young boy crumble up the quiz and threw it in the trash, while slowly walking out of the classroom in a sad state. Rocky was a really smart pup, one who had an IQ of 100. But Joshie, not so much....

Joshie: *went by his locker as he sat by it and began crying*

Rocky: *walks towards his brother* Hey......jo.....bro.......hey, hey joshie.....what's up buddy?