S1 EPISODE 26 BOWLING TOURNAMENT

(Art made by chariobros92)

Getting off the bus, everyone got out to see the big building. It was a bowling alley building and today was the day for the schools annual bowling tournament field trip. Everyone was excited to go and play some rounds of hitting pins and having a good time. Two brothers were extremely excited to play, they've been looking forward for this day to come.

Joshie: I've been soooo looking forward to it that I've been practicing

Rocky: really? Where?

Joshie: wii bowling

Rocky: *giggles* Joshie, that's a video game. Hmhm

Joshie: o..oh....so......i..I can't do it then?

Rocky: well it's not about winning, buddy. It's about just having fun, and I want to do exactly that with my best brother ever

Joshie: I mean, you are right

Rocky: and hey....maybe we can ask mom if we can have some milkshakes later

Joshie: *gasps* okay! I'm in!

Rocky and Joshie laughed as they head inside the building, meeting up with everyone else. Principal Slinky made sure everyone had everything and once they all did, it was time to play.

Rocky: this is gonna be soooo much fun, right Jo........

Joshie: *gone*

Rocky: bro?......

Joshie was by the arcade as he stated at his favorite machine, the crane machine. He always loved playing those machines, winning plushies and all. But Rocky got him back over by their lane.

Joshie: awww but..but

Rocky: we can do those later, Jo-Bro. For now, let's play some rounds of bowling *Tail wags* what do you say?

Joshie: yes!

Rocky: well then, let's start it u......

Reggie: well...well...weeeelllll.......

Rocky: ohhhhh great.....here comes trouble.....

Reggie: me? Trouble? Naaahhh....why the very nerve of you pup

Rocky: well you're a bully so go!

Joshie: yeah we're trying to bowl here

Reggie: not if I win

Joshie: yeah well, we just want to have fun

Reggie: did I forget to mention that the grand prize is ten thousand

Rocky and Joshie: *gasped* ten....thousand!?

Reggie: *nods*

Rocky: *shook his head* no! No we are just going to have fun! Right Joshie?

Joshie: uhm....uhm....y..yeah....

Rocky:......*sighs* you're fixated on the money....aren't you?.....

Joshie: what?....n..no, I promise i....I.....

Rocky: *tears up a little* you really don't want to have fun....w..with me?.....

Joshie: I do! Every single day I do

Rocky: *sniff and wipes his eyes*

Joshie: I promise *pats Rocky's shoulder*

Rocky smiled as he hugged him as Joshie pats his back, Reggie just scoffed away though back to his team. He decided to take matters in his own hands, he was going to cheat.