S1 EPISODE 15 THE DARK ROOM

It was another day at school for the two brothers, but they didn't feel happy about it. Just really tired as their eyes felt heavy from tiredness, their minds felt numb, and just felt meh. I'm sure we've all felt that feeling before, and Rocky and Joshie truly did. Luckily, they only had one more class. Which was Mr. Wilson's class, which they loved his classes.

Rocky: *sighs* you feeling tired too buddy?

Joshie: *yawns* yeah......

Rocky: hmhm.....me too. But hey, day's almost over. So let's try to get through it, okay pal?

Joshie: okay

Rocky: alright, let's get to.....what is that room?

Joshie: woah.....I don't know

It was a door right next to the lunchroom doors that the two have never seen before, and were curious to know what it was. It peaked their curiosity, it gave them tons of questions, but it also gave off a little....off putting vibe.

Mr. Wilson: hey guys, aren't you heading to my class?

Joshie: yeah but.....

Mr. Wilson: what?

Rocky: what's that room?

Mr. Wilson: ohhhhh.......that.......is.....well its.....its...........*sighs* it's a room where.......look I don't know boys.......I really don't know. But what I do know.......once there was a kid who went in there and.....never....came.....out

Rocky: w..w...what happened....?

Mr. Wilson: nobody knows..

Rocky: *gulp and shivers*

Joshie: hey! How about we get to class?

Rocky: o..oh...yeah.....great idea Jo-Bro......

Joshie: don't worry buddy.........everything will be okay

Rocky: yeah....yeah of course

Once the class went on, Rocky couldn't get the room out of his head. It began haunting the poor pup, and made him feel uneasy. But once the bell rung, he snapped back into reality.

Joshie: *got his back pack* well, home time!

Rocky: phew......thank goodness, can't wait to rest with you bud

Joshie: me too! Let's go and wait for our bus

Rocky: got it! Let's race to the entrance....ready? Go!

Joshie: *ran ahead*

Rocky: *raced after him until something flew out of his back pack* No!! My Drawing!!

The drawing managed to fly right inside the dark room, which made Rocky freeze in fear.

Joshie: well.......

Rocky: i..i......nope! Forget it....forget it...

Joshie: but....isn't that important....to you?

Rocky: *gulp* i...i...I'm.....gonna do it

Joshie: you can do this Ro-Bro

Rocky: please hold the door for me.....I don't want to be locked in

Joshie: I promise Rocky, I will

Rocky: *sighs* okay.....here we go. If I don't make it.........you were the best brother ever buddy

Joshie: you too Rocky *opened up the door*

Rocky breathed in and out for luck and courage, stepping inside and immediately found the picture. Which it was a picture of him and his parents and brother, but he suddenly heard a creepy laugh in the room as it was enough for him to run off and towards the exit of the room where Joshie was. But.....

Joshie: *a ghostly force pushed Joshie*

Rocky: *gasp* no!

The door closes on Rocky as Joshie got back up to open it, but he couldn't.

Joshie: I'm so sorry! I'm really sorry!

Rocky: it's okay buddy! It's okay....j..just.....need to get out o...of here......go get Principal Slinky!

Joshie: you got it Rocky!

Rocky: Please hurry Jo-Bro! I...i...im...scared...

Joshie got Principal Slinky in a jiffy and opened the door, resulting Rocky running out and tackled his brother to the floor, giving him big pup kisses on his face. Once they returned home, Rocky told Joshie what he saw in their.

Joshie: so.....it was just props and stuff

Rocky: yeah, sorta like a storage room

Joshie: but what was that evil laugh?

Rocky: I don't know pal, I don't know......but I don't want to think about that anymore, let's just get to bed

Joshie: alright Rocky, good night *fell asleep*

Rocky: hehehehe, good night buddy

As Rocky fell asleep, he wanted to know what was truly going on in the room. But he didn't want to know, what he did know.....was that the school must have been hiding something.

But what?

The End. (Originally this was more longer but once again, an error accrued. So now that I'm frustrated by this, I decided to make this one a short, I'm really sorry for it being so. But don't worry....you'll see what will be revealed about the room and what or who is hiding in their)