S1 EPISODE 9 WHERE'S ROCKY!? PT 1

It was the weekend for the two brothers, as Joshie woke up staring at the ceiling when suddenly.....

Rocky: Morning Joshie!!! *Licks his face*

Joshie: *laughs* morning Rocky

Rocky: ready for another fun weekend!? *Tail wagging*

Joshie: ohhhh definitely Ro-Bro

Rocky: excellent! Let's first play with the new green ball you got me

Joshie: got it! Let me get ready first

Rocky: okay, I'll leave you to Jo-Bro. I'll wait outside for you

Joshie: okay

As Joshie started getting ready for the day, Rocky got outside to wait for his brother to come out and play with him. Suddenly, a mysterious white van pulled up from behind the grey pup as two men came out.
Sneaking up behind the mixed breed.

Rocky: *caught the green ball in his mouth*

?: Hello little puppy

Rocky: *dropped the ball* huh? *Gasps*

?: Heheheeee

Rocky tried running away, but he was caught in the process as he was placed in the back of the van.

Rocky: hey!? HEY!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!

?: Let's move!

Rocky: what are you gonna do to me?

?: You'll see *chuckled evily*

Rocky: *gulp and whimpering*

Joshie then got outside to notice Rocky wasn't there waiting for him.

Joshie: maybe he went to go get a different ball downstairs in the basement

As Joshie went to go down in the basement, his parents were called about Rocky being pup-naped. They were in major shock and tears knowing that one of their sons were taken away from them. As the call ended, Joshie came back upstairs.

Joshie: I can't find Rocky anywhere

J&R Mother: honey, Rocky was.......pup-naped

Joshie: h..he was........pup-naped........b..bu..but why is he........pup-naped *started tearing up*

J&R Mother: we don't know why sweetie

Joshie: is he gonna be okay.....*tears flowing*

J&R: we hope so hun.....do you think you can survive without him?

Joshie: no........he's my brother........*started crying* I caaaant!

The two of his parents hugged the young boy as he hugged them back tightly in tears, while also buried his face in their arms. This unfortunately now made Joshie depressed, you may think he would try to look on the positive side of, but unfortunately, not this time. Because his life felt lonely and lost without anyone that was his friend or a sibling, he felt so lonely and depressed. He promised that he would not rest or sleep until Rocky was brought back home safely. When he did return to his room, he immediately plopped on his bed and sobbed hard. A life without a best friend was like life without pizza. He cried a river of tears as his parents were feeling really bad for the poor boy, Rocky and Joshie had a really big bond with each other, one that was inseparable. They had the same problem and that was, having separation anxiety. They couldn't function without each other and that was a pain.

Joshie: please be okay Rocky.....*tears streaming down his face* please........*continues crying*

With Rocky, he was in major tears too. He didn't know where he was or where he was going. But the one thing he did want was to see his parents and brother again.

Rocky: *sniffs* I hope you guys are okay......*hiccups in sadness* I love you mom, I..I love you dad, I......I love you Jo-Bro
*began crying*

Everyone knew that they really hope that Rocky would be found and brought back home safe and sound.

But will they find him?

To be continued.