S1 EPISODE 28 STUCK ON A ROCK

The beach was one of many awesome places to be in, it was the best to always relax and just take in the nice and sweet views of the water, boats, and much more. It's all wonderful.

J&R Mother: you boys enjoying it out here?

Rocky: I sure am......well....somewhat because of *shivers* the water.....ugh...

Joshie: hehehehe

J&R Mother: oh and don't forget Joshie, Zuma will see you in a minute

Zuma: Hey dudes!

J&R Mother: i mean right now

Their mother left to go relax once more, as Joshie had to go with Zuma for some swimming lessons.

Rocky: good luck buddy! Please remember to be careful

Joshie: I promise, I will

The two left to go start, waves crashed on the land of the bay. Zuma loved it all, Joshie especially loved the scenery of how everything looked. But he wouldn't lie if he knew he was a little nervous about doing some swimming lessons, he didn't want to disappoint on Zuma.

Zuma: alwight, weady dude?

Joshie: i..i...I don't know....

Zuma: newvous?...

Joshie: yeah....disappointing you.....

Zuma: awwww dude, you'd nevew disappoint me bwo. Wembew, just twy you'we best bud. And I'll be hewe fow you

Joshie: *looks up at him*

Zuma: you've got this buddy

Joshie stood proudly and jumped straight in, it was a little cold but Joshie managed to get comfortable with the water and soon became more warm for him the more he swam in it. Soon, it was time for the lessons. Zuma started him out on swimming normally.

Zuma: and Wembew to twy you'we best

Joshie: ok..ok ok.....i...can do this

The snowkid finally swam back and forth in the correct way as Zuma cheers him on, he was already proud of his student swimming great. Suddenly Joshie returns back to the Chocolate Lab and rose back up smiling.

Zuma: awesome job Joshie dude! I'm alweady pwoud of ya man!

Joshie: thanks zuma...I did do what I could

Zuma: that was amazing dude, and I know amazing

Joshie: *smiles*

Zuma: okay, let's see if you can swim......backwawds

Joshie: backwards!? I..I don't know zuma....

Zuma: hey...,you can do it bwo....I know you can......just twust me....

Joshie: *gave him a determination nod and jumps back in*

Zuma sat and watched Joshie successfully swimming backwards in the water, going back and forth once more perfectly. He soon finished up his last round of swimming backwards and returns to Zuma, he took him gave him a big hug.

Zuma: Duuuuddee!!!! You wewe amazing bwoooo! Hahaa!

Joshie: wooo!

Zuma and Joshie: hehehehehe

Joshie: so glad that I was able to do so well, thought I wasn't going to be able to do it

Zuma: you kidding? You wewe gweat dude, absolute gold bwo

Joshie: well thanks teach

Zuma: huh...like that...teach....I can see it now.....Zuma's Swim School!

Joshie: niiicce....