S1 EPISODE 18 OVERPROTECTIVE BROTHER

It was the beginning of the weekend for the two brothers, Joshie woke up to see his brother once again close to his face smiling. This made them both giggle, as Rocky Decided to give Joshie the old puppy kisses on his face.

Rocky: I hope you're ready for the weekend, Jo-Bro!

Joshie: I sure am, Ro-Bro!

Rocky: great! *Tail wagging* cmon then bro! We've got alot to do today!

The two of them got ready as they head out their bedroom and into the kitchen, sitting down on their proper seats waiting for breakfast. Once their mother was finished with their breakfast, she handed them out to her kids.

J&R Father: *rushing* GUYS! Sad news!

Rocky: *gasp* What!?

J&R Father: Their going to replace the pup park with a bank

Rocky and Joshie: *groan in frustration*

Joshie: great! Another favorite thing of ours has to disappear from us forever

Rocky: but.....but the......pup park....*whimpering*

Joshie: awww, it's okay buddy. We can try finding a new pup park for us to play at

Rocky: like.....what..?

Joshie: I think I know

Joshie convinced their mother to take them to the nearest pup park, and they soon drove over there. Once they found it, they all were in awe as it was a huge pup park. Tons of swings galore, millions of pups playing, tons of slides, the whole shabam!

Rocky: Holy Pup Treats! Joshie, this is so awesome!

Joshie: well, I'm not letting our day be ruined. We're gonna have a great time!

Rocky: sure will Jo-Bro! Now........I'm gonna tackle you!!!

Joshie: Nope!!! See ya! *sped off*

Rocky: Heeeeeey!!!!

Rocky and Joshie: *giggles*

They played a couple of rounds of tackles, pushed each other on the swings, sliding down and just having good old brother fun. Soon, Rocky and Joshie got hungry. And their stomachs confirmed that they were, so Rocky decided to go get and ask their mother if they could go for some lunch and left Joshie, unsupervised. While Rocky left, Joshie just messed with some of the park stuff like some of those puzzle things. That is......until.......

?: ohhhhh look at this loser.....hahahaha

Joshie: u...u..ummm....

?: bra! He's a Snowkid!

Pup Gang: *laugh*

Joshie: *fidgeting with his hands*

?: what's wrong with your hands bro? Huuuuuhhh? You hiding the truth that you're an idiot snowman? Hmmmm?

Joshie: s...s...shut up!

?: OoOOoOOOOoOo make me SnOwKiD? Haaaaahahahahahaaaa!

Joshie: *tears up*

?: you gonna cry? Huh!? *pushed him hard*

Joshie then got hurt from the impact on the ground of the playground, while the pup gang just laughed at him. They called him names, mocking him, but the worst part........the pup leader decided that their gang, needed to beat up the young boy. So one of them grabbed the plush and the others started punching him, all gave out really big punches. Making Joshie end up covered in bruises, he was trying to call out for help. But nobody came to his aid, and soon they had enough picking on Joshie.