S1 EPISODE 20 IT'S JUST A GAME

It was nighttime as everyone around the town were getting ready for bed, but it was also the weekend. So which meant......

Joshie: No School!

Rocky: Yess!

J&R Mother: now remember you two, don't stay up too late. We're going to go to grandma's for her birthday tomorrow

Rocky and Joshie: okay mom

J&R Mother: *kisses them on their foreheads* love you my sons

Joshie and Rocky: love you too mom

Their mother left to join her husband for bed, as she shut the door behind her. This caused the two to finally turn on the TV, while Joshie put in a game that he wanted to show to his brother. That game was called, Resident Evil 7.

Joshie: it's super fun, bro!

Rocky: OooOO I can't wait to give it a shot! *Tail wagging*

Joshie: well strap on you're seat belt, because things are gonna get creepy

Rocky: let's do this!

Joshie started up the game by starting up one of the levels, one of them was to escape one of the family members. Which was the bakers family, as Joshie tried to stay clear from.....Margaret. Rocky then started to feel.....uncomfortable, as the character Margaret started laughing maniacally. This frightened the mixed breed as he wasn't feeling up to the game anymore.

Rocky: j..Joshie? The Mother is creepy.........

Joshie: that's the point

Rocky: s...sh...shes.....making me feel....a...a..afraid....*shivers*

Joshie: awww.....it's okay buddy......it is just a game

The Game: *Margaret laughing again in a insane way*

Rocky: *breathing in fear*

Margaret: *yelling and shouting*

Rocky: *gasps and hid under a blanket* Joshie!

Joshie immediately turned off the TV to comfort him, lifted up the blanket as Rocky hugged Joshie tightly. To which the young boy knew, the game was too much for his brother. So he decided to turn on a different game to play, and decided to play Mario.

Joshie: how does that sound?

Rocky: *sniff* o..okay....

Joshie: *pats his back* there there buddy

Rocky: w...what if she exists?

Joshie: the scary Mother? Ah nonsense, especially again it's just a game. She won't get you

Rocky: *gulp* but...i..i...I can still hear her creepy laugh.....i....i...is disturbing......i...i....*voice cracks* I'm scared....

Joshie: ohhhh Rocky.......

Later in the night, Rocky couldn't ever sleep. He thought he could hear laughing from ever corner of his and Joshie's bedroom, he thought he could hear knocking coming from the front door. But it was always just his imagination, but he tthought it was real. Luckily, it was the next morning as Rocky woke up feeling a little better. As usual, he hopped onto Joshie's bed waiting for him to wake so he can do his pup kiss attack.

Joshie: *groans awake* Rocky.....

Rocky: Jo-Bro! *Licks his face*

Joshie: ready for a great day?

Rocky: yes!

J&R Mother: *opened up their door* hey guys? Ready?

Joshie and Rocky: Ready mom!