S1 EPISODE 30 LEGEND OF SARAH

It was a good old night, crickets gave out their sounds of the night, and the stars shined on down the town. By their house, Joshie and Rocky were outside with their parents. Watching the stars with them.

J&R Father: look at all of those stars kids

Rocky: sure are breath taking

Joshie: and pretty to look at

Rocky: oh that too

J&R Mother: very beautiful

J&R Father: now, how about we go and....get some sleep

Rocky: *yawns* yeah....I'm pretty tired....

Joshie: I feel so awake!

Rocky and Their Parents: *laughing*

J&R Mother: well just make sure you guys do for tomorrow

Rocky: day out again?

J&R Father: yes indeed kids

Joshie and Rocky: Wohoooooo!!!!

Rocky: now I feel so awake!!!

J&R Father: ohhhh man....

While they all get back inside for the night, suddenly out of nowhere fog stars building up around the house. But why was this happening? No thunderstorms or anything were going on during the night, but it was something.....much more.

Rocky: *playing with wolfy as Joshie listening to music on his tablet*

Suddenly........

?: OooOOooOoooOoo

Rocky: *gasp*............

He turns around to Joshie, to see if he made the noise. But he knew his voice to well to be him, it was different. Alot different, so without telling Joshie. He got off from the bed and opened up their bedroom door.

Joshie: Rocky?

Rocky:....Joshie.....uhm, can you follow with me....i..I thought i.......

But before he finished his sentence, it was immediately cut short do to......

?: OoOooOoooOoo......

Rocky and Joshie: *gasps*

Joshie: w..w..what was that?.....

Rocky:....*gulps*

Joshie: *got out his bat*

Rocky: please b..be careful buddy...

Joshie: i..i..I promise.......

Joshie and Rocky gulp and walks slowly down the stairs and into the living room, searching everywhere around for the sound to pop up again. But also to catch whatever or....whoever is making the noises. Didn't help that at night the living room felt like a haunted house living room, made the two shake of fear.

Rocky: h...h..hello?.....

Joshie: cmon out and show yourself......Reggie if it's you this isn't funny bro

Rocky:.....*ears perk up from the fridge shaking violently*

Joshie: *walking very slow towards it, preparing for whatever it was*

Rocky: *staying very close behind Joshie in fear*

Joshie: hello?...*reaches his hand to the fridge handle*

Rocky: *gasps in fear and hid his head behind Joshie* Joshie I'm scared....

Joshie: I've got ya bud...don't you worry.....ya! *opens the fridge fast*