S1 EPISODE 25 FRIENDSHIP BRACELETS

It was morning for adventure Bay and everywhere else, school was about to start up during the hours of the morning. Rocky was waiting for Joshie to join with to his locker so he could give him something really special, but what was it? And why? Well it was brothers day for the two of them, but it wasn't just that, it was an anniversary of their friendship and how many years they have been best friends for. Well, only for one year.

Joshie: okay...okay I'm here

Rocky: Joshie you made it!

Joshie: of course, I wouldn't miss this

Rocky: *smiles*

Joshie: *smiles back*

Rocky: so....we both know now it's been one year since we've been brothers and friends, right?

Joshie: right

Rocky: well....I've decided to make something to show how our bond....is.......

Joshie: it's a pretty big one hehehe

Rocky: hehehehe, so....here......

Rocky raises up his paw to show Joshie.....

(This was made by one of my closest friends joshy1229 I highly recommend you go follow him, he may not have a ton of stories. But he sure is a really kind and awesome friend.............but he's also...........The Horror King!)

It was two bracelets, and they had Rocky's and Joshie's logos on them. While also saying "BFF" on the front of them, Joshie grabbed his and smiled so wide his cheeks burned from happiness.

Joshie: these are soooo awesome!

Rocky: I'm glad you love them buddy....

Joshie: oh.....i..I forgot to....

Rocky: it's okay Jo-Bro, you know what? Your the best gift I could ask for!

Joshie: *smiles* but I still feel...you know....

Rocky: don't be, all I need to see my best friend smile to start my day right!

Joshie: me too honestly, my days would never be complete without a fluffy mixed breed pup smile and pup licks to start my day

Rocky: awww shucks...

Joshie and Rocky: *giggles*

Rocky: oh! I have one more thing for you

Joshie: Ooooooo what's that?

Rocky: let me go grab it for you

Rocky raced to his locker to grab out......a white stress star.

Joshie: a...a...a stress star?

Rocky: yeah! With special writing on it of course

Joshie: special writing?

Rocky: look on the star

Joshie peaked to see that there was writing on the star, which it said......

Dear Joshie.

I just wanted to tell you how much you mean to me, and I know it'll sound cheesey but..........you are really the greatest brother that I have ever had. Everyday I always used to wake up feeling hated but now, that's not a problem anymore.....thanks to you. You know how to make me laugh, how to make me smile, how to make me feel better. And that's why I always share that same thing for you, how much I care for you, support you, appreciate you, know how to help you with your struggles, and I love you everyday. When you're sad, it makes me sad to see you in tears, but whenever you're happy and bouncing with joy, makes me smile to see you smile. I never want u you to feel alone or afraid, never sad or in tears. It is good to show those emotions, but it's really great to see that happy smile on you're face. I know you tend to have a hard time to do so when things get tough, but I promise that when you do......I'll always be there for you. No matter the weather, no matter the day, no matter the time.........I'll always be by your side. And you are always my brother for life, well more then just my brother..............you're my best friend.....and I'm so glad....so honored.........to have a pal like you. Love you Joshie.