S1 EPISODE 17 NEW BLANKET

School was out for the two brothers as they ran to the bus, getting on just in time for home. They were excited about the weekend, as they wanted to do something together as a family with their parents.

Rocky: whew! We made it on the bus!

Joshie: thank goodness, I thought we weren't going to make it

Rocky: me too, I thought so aswell. But I wanted to discuss about something

Joshie: what?

Rocky: about the weekend of course *giggles* what should we do?

Joshie: hmmm.....let's hang out as a family

Rocky: yeah! Definitely! I don't think we've ever done that before

Joshie: no we have not so...let's do it!

Rocky: Yes! Family night out!

The bus stopped at their house and they got off to head inside their house, happily stepping in as their parents were happy to see their children back from school. They actually had some exciting news for the two brothers, they also wanted to go out with their kids as a family.

Joshie and Rocky: Really!?

J&R Mother: of course guys, we'll do some stuff together

Rocky: yes! Wooohhooooo!

Joshie: Awesome!!

As their parents chuckled at the two, they ran into their bedroom to play and hang out. With Rocky playing with wolfy and fluffy, and Joshie drawing another picture for his art class. During their time in the bedroom, they felt so excited. So excited that they decided to do a video together.

Rocky: you know, we can also make our own YouTube channel, Jo-Bro

Joshie: hey......that's a great idea! What should we call it?

Rocky: hmmmm......how about The Fun Brothers!

Joshie: mmmmmmm

Rocky: too meh? Yeah, too meh. hehehehe

Joshie: How about The Wholesome Brothers

Rocky: mmmmmmmmm.....

Joshie and Rocky: *gasp* Jo And Ro Bros! Jinx! You owe me a soda! *giggles*

Joshie: well, I think we found our YouTube channel name!

Rocky: Yesss! I'm even more excited! *tail wags*

Joshie: hehe okay, let's set up some stuff

Rocky: you got it pal!

After setting up their YouTube channel and getting ready for their first ever video together, Joshie noticed something on their blanket. It was torn apart, leaving a hole on it. But what caused it? Why did the blanket get torn? How did it get torn?

Joshie: Ro-Bro? Why is our blanket torn?

Rocky: huh? I don't know

Joshie: hmm........well, it seems like it's.......broken

Rocky: BROKEN!?!??????!!!??????!!!!

Joshie: this isn't good, we'll get cold in the night

Rocky: and catch colds

Joshie: we'll have to get it fixed

Rocky: let's go ask our parents

After taking their blanket to their parents, they suggested to take the blanket to a blanket repair shop. At first they thought that their parents were crazy, I mean a shop that fixes blankets? Really? But no, it was real. It actually exists and the two brothers decided to take their blanket to the shop, hoping that the people can fix their blanket. Obviously, it is just a blanket. So it doesn't matter if it does get ripped, but it was their favorite blanket. One that held onto their hearts, very tightly. So it makes sense they would be in a little bit of a panic that it ripped.