Christmas Gone Wrong

SUMMARY

When Vegas's mother forces him to join the Christmas Pen Pal program, he is left with no choice but to scare the person on the receiving side, away.

It's just a matter of time before his pen pal, Snowflake, gives up on him.

Except, nothing ever goes the way Vegas wants.

Or: A VegasPete AU in which nothing about the Christmas of 2022 was going right for Vegas. But even then, he didn't expect it to go so wrong.

_____________

START ON WATTPAD: 15.09.22

Updates every Thursday and Saturday!

#WrittenWithPride

This book is dedicated to all those who accept themselves as they are and are proud of themselves. This book is for all the wonderful, colourful, and beautiful people out there!

.~.~.~.

Copyright © 2021-2022 by Tiya (oohdoodle on Wattpad)

All right reserved

No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including (but not limited to) the direct plot, prologues, epilogues, chapters, and characters without prior permission from the author, except by a reviewer, who may quote a brief passage in review.

Any unauthorized:

Copying/editing/stealing/printing/transmitting/translating/manipulation/etc of this work is punishable by law.

This book is originally written by Tiya (oohdoodle) under wattpad.com if you find other sites featuring the book, please report it immediately to the author. Furthermore, relativeness to real events is purely coincidental.

Please do not steal my work 'cause I know you can do better.

: I do not own any of the pictures I used except mention otherwise.

_____________

NOTE: English is not my first language so expect that there would be mistakes and probably a few plot holes here and there as well. Please do not criticize/leave harsh comments. I would much appreciate it if you'll help me get better with your suggestions and opinions (google search what is Constructive Criticism).