Clickbait

10th December 2022

Dear Chainsaw,

What the hell?

I can't believe you had the audacity to write back. And not just that! You pulled a whole Sad Boi Genre here?? Honestly, I should've thrown the letter in the bin the moment I received it. The only reason why I opened it was because it came in a blue envelope instead of the usual black one! That was such a clickbait move!

This is unfair. This is very, very unfair.

Now how can I ignore it when you've poured your heart out on that paper? This is ridiculous.

I mean, did you seriously think I'd not reply after you wrote ALL THAT? How can I not, Chainsaw? I hate myself for giving in. I am too kind. *sighs*

Now the most important question: Are we continuing this then? I'll need a proper coherent response here. No 'yeah, sure' or 'if that's what you want' bullshit. I want a clear answer. Do you want to continue this? Are you going to be better this time? Because I would rather not waste any more of my energy here if we're gonna move in the same cycles again.

If I were you, I wouldn't wait for next year to make things right. I'd write back to my kind and amazing pen pal and would show that not all is lost. But that's up to you. Do only if you feel like it, only if you think we can have decent conversations that don't include bullshitting half the time.

What I am trying to say is-I am willing to accept your apology. And I am willing to give this a try again (ONLY because you apologised and my MBTI says me I am an empath).

Write back. Make things clear.

Lastly,

Since you are looking, I can recommend you a therapist one of my friends had a good experience with.

Name: Korn Kittisawasd .

Experience: Twenty-one years.

Location: Ratchadamri, Bangkok

Look him up if you feel like it.

Signing off,

Snowflake