Corpse

4th December 2022

Dear precious Snowflake,

First things first, what hellish scent did you spray on the paper?!!

The paper smelled like a fucking corpse! Where did you get that smell from? Who did you kill? Aren't you a medical student? Is that allowed? Killing people?

Now I know I was a total asshole but you sound like a goddamn sociopath to me.

Coming to less important parts,

Since you mentioned medical student, my guess would be 30? xP

I'd be genuinely surprised if you turned out to be anything less than that.

AND! I read the rules and there were only two things left.

No use of crude language - I think I've already broken that one.Don't share the address - which I won't because I'm convinced you're a sociopath.

I know I may not seem to love life that much but I'm not very fond of getting killed either. So, there's that.

Moving on!

I also ended up finding out that there'll be a New Year's Eve Ball at City Square where pen pals can reveal themselves to their partners.

"Start the new year with new people," it said.

Seriously? I bet their creative whatevers watch a bunch load of Hallmark movies. Do they not know this is 2022 and people no longer want non-virtual interaction? Human interaction is like the worst way to begin a new year with. Anyway...

About the therapy thing? Yeah, let's not go there.

About why I am here? Someone said it and I quote: "it's about time I 'start' my life again" so yeah. I still don't see how this will help but if me trying this stupid thing means so much to them, I might as well give it to them.

How serious was I about the gun thing? About as serious as I'm about this whole thing. Go figure.

P.S. If you're planning on becoming a doctor, you will have to work on making your handwriting worse. It's too neat for a doc.

Signing off in hopes you'd not write back,

Chainsaw