Lies

12 December 2022

Dear Chainsaw,

You know what? I forgive you. All forgiven and forgotten. And this might surprise you but I actually enjoyed reading your last letter. It felt...real? Like I finally got to know something real about you. Just thought I should let you know.

*takes a deep breath* Let's do this right this time!

Hey! :)

I'm Snowflake and you are the first person ever I'm writing a letter to. I might be good at it, I might suck at it, I don't know that yet. But let's find out, shall we?

(replies in order of your questions)

Understandable. But do you have any particular reason for that?Really? So all my life has been a lie so far? You don't hate Christmas? You love it? Wow. That's...something. I wonder what made you lie about it.Oh? I called this, didn't I? (That's so awesome of me!) Got any recommendations?

Yes, you are doing quite alright so far!

Another surprise! I didn't think you'd remember this. But now that you have shared the three things, I can't break a promise, can I?

I'm 23. Not much far from 30, right? xD

Lastly,

You know what we should do considering how this is clearly both of our first times doing this and we are already on a start over? We should follow those instructions. Icebreakers. Remember?

I got a rule to add though. No lies allowed. What do you say?

P.S. you're welcome, Chainsaw :)

Signing off,

Snowflake

A/N: To the new beginning guys <3

Hope you are enjoying this! Show your love through Vote, Comment, and Share! ^^ <3