Chainsaw

3rd December 2022

Dear Chainsaw,

Thank you for that kind and warm letter you sent me. Love the choice of a black envelope. I almost time travelled back to Halloween because of how wonderful it was.

To be honest, after reading your letter, I got a little worried for you. Are you sure Therapy isn't the place you applied for and got here mistakenly?

Enough about my pen name. Let's talk about YOURS. Chainsaw?! Creative much? You're trying way too hard to scare me off. Try harder :)

And C-word? Christmas? Good thing you mentioned your age cause I almost thought you were nine with the handwriting of a five-year-old. Thanks for that, man.

Oh and by the way, I am a male, too. I think I've written this sentence for the first time in my life. And my age? Make a guess.

I really had thoughts of not replying back because this is not what I had in mind when I applied for this. My sad excuse to be here? To write back to people like you because no one else would :)

Nice effect with that red ink spill and everything. Think you'd fool me?

Fun fact: I'm a medical student :)

Anyway, I think I've replied to everything I could in your letter. I'll definitely be looking forward to your next letter. Surprise me.

P.S. How serious were you about the gun thing?

Sending this with lots of love cause you could clearly use some,

Snowflake ❆

____

Thank you for giving this Fanfic a read. Hope you enjoy it! If possible, do let me know your thoughts on it! Thank you! <3