First meet or fight??

Tae along with ami and jinmin was going towards the boundary of daegu and busan from where their trip will began.....

"Stop everyone" He ordered....

"What happened princes" Ami asked as she was his main helper.....

"I have an idea.... Let's hide my identity" He said coming out from the carriage.... Jimin following him....

"What are you thinking" Jin asked knowing princes must be planning something......

"So let's pretend that jimin is the princes-" Tae got cut off.....

"Excuse me I am a princes what do you mean by let's pretend" Jimin said raising his one eyebrow

"Fine fine... So I was saying that no one will call me princes.... I will go on this trip as jimin's friend.... Got that" He said Jin rolled his eyes....

"Princes you know if king will know about this what will happen? " Jin asked.....

"Whose gonna tell him? You go.... Go tell him... I will also say that you left me in the middle of forest"Tae said smirking.....

" Fine but when I will think that this act is causing any harm to you I will make it end"Jin warned which was totally ignored by Tae....

"Fine fine.... Now listen to me no one will call me princes.... Call me Tae" He said and others nodded.....

They all than continued to go to boundaries.......

*******

On the other side

Kook jumped down from his horse.....

"Let's put our horse here and walk like normal people" He said and tied their horses.... They all were wearing normal clothes to get along with normal public.....

They reached to the ground where people were waiting for the trip to start..... As the leader was not here yet.....

"Go around and observe everyone try to know from where they came.... But remember one thing... Everything which we see is not always true.... So don't believe on anyone blindly" Kook spoke others nodded . .... They all went in separate direction......

Yoongi was roaming around but some men took his attention they were looking around them.... It's seems they are searching for something... He had a doubt on them.....

"Excuse me.... Are you finding something" He asked....

"Mind your own business" One of the man spoke..... This made yoongi a little frustrated.....

"Listen Mr.... I am just asking so I can help you" Yoongi scoffed.....

"Sorry brother it's just he lost his ring which was his wife's gift.... So he is a little pissed" Another man said yoongi just nodded leaving.....

Hobi was roaming around.... His eyes caught some shoulders.... He thought to look at them.....

"Excuse me... " Hobi said and his breathe hitched.... Seeing a beautiful girl looking at him....

"Yes do you want something" The girl asked....

"Umm hii... Ahh are you going to the Incheon dong trip? " He asked.....

"Yes we are going why" A man with board shoulder asked....

"No actually me and my friends are going there too so thought of knowing others" Hobi said but his eyes we're on the girl.....

"Hello I am Jin.... She is ami... And he is prince jimin" Jin spoke pointing at a short male who was tapping his feet on floor desperately..... His eyes became wide.... He remembered prince jimin yoongi's crush he is also in this trip.....