Taegguk wedding

One month later....

After tae's confession and proposal... The wedding date was fixed after a month..... Tomorrow is their wedding.... All the functions are completed and tomorrow they will be married....

Currently it is 10 in night and everyone is taking rest.... Except one person.... The whipped person in correct.... Why... Because Tae didn't showed him his mehndi and he is determined to see it....

Tae is in his room... He is laying on his bed.  But isn't able to sleep he heard knock on his window and thought that he was just hearing things....

But than he again heard the knock... He got a little scared and held the vase which was near his bed.... He walked to window slowly and opened it....

His eyes went wide when he saw gguk hanging on his window grinning at him...
"What the hell ggukie..... Why are you coming from window" He asked staring at gguk...

"First let me in or I will fall" Gguk said... Tae nodded and gave him space and pulled him upside.... Which results them to fall on the floor...

Tae under gguk who placed his hands under tae's head so he didn't get hurt....

"Ouch... " Tae said... Gguk wad lost in him... That he forgot that his whole weight was on Tae....

"Yaah you muscle bunny get up or my bones will break" Tae said pushing gguk who stood up immediately when he realized that Tae was get hurt...

"Sorry baby... " He said helping Tae to stand who hissed rubbing his back....

"Now tell me why you came... And that too from window... You know you would have hurted yourself if you fell... " Tae said glaring at gguk whp just smiled sheepishly....

"Sorry bun.... But the main door was close and I guess everyone is sleeping so I thought to not distrub them.... And I came here because I miss you" Gguk said pulling the other close to him....

"Aish you-".... " Bear are you ok..... Did something fell I heard a thud from your room"both stared at each other when they heard jin's voice from outside....

"Ye-".... " Yes hyung I am fine just vase fell from my hand when was putting it"tae shouted pressing his hands on gguk's mouth who was going to answer jin...

"You are not hurt right" Jin asked..

"No hyung i am fine... You go sleep" He said and signed when jin left saying ok... ....

Tae signed in relief but jerked his hands away from gguk's mouth when the other licked and sucked his skin....

"Yaah" He glared at gguk who was smiling widely....

"It is so soft" Gguk said making Tae to blush....

"But why you stopped me to reply jin hyung" Gguk said swinging their body left and right....

"Idiot if hyung got to know you climbed here in night.... He would have scolded you and pulled you ears" Tae said slapping his forehead....

"Yeah you are right.... Now let me see the mehndi so i will leave" Gguk said but Tae shook his head with mischievous smile....

"Baby... Why are you doing like this" Gguk whined like a baby....

"Because I don't want to show you.... And if you want to see this than I won't let you touch me on our first night" Tae said wiggling his eyebrows....

"You are a meanie..... It's ok I don't want to see this.... I will see it tomorrow" Gguk said....

"Ok than go" Tae said... Gguk nodded and pecked his lips... And again gguk went to window going down....