First night(M)

"Gguk listen to me.... Even if you both love each other very much but after marriage you should show your love to other more..... There will be some moment when tae will accept you to understand him.... He want your whole attention on him... So you should be more attentive and you should tell him every day that you love him"jhope explained being a big brother... While gguk listened to him carefully understanding what hobi was trying to say.....

"I am 100% sure you will do that daily it's just as an elder brother I thought to tell you from my experience" Hobi said patting his back....

"Ok hyung i will remember all this " Gguk said smiling widely at hobi...

"That's like my brother... Now go your wifie must be waiting for you... And yes be gentle" Hobi said winking at gguk who rubbed his back of neck getting shy.....

****

Meanwhile inside the room....

"Tae... Relax.... I know you must be nervous.... Everyone felt this kind of stuff on their first night.... But just relax you know gguk will never force you if you are not comfortable yet.... Just tell him ok" Ami said helping tae to sit on the bed properly....

"Yes noona i got it thanks" Tae said and ami smiled at him.... They heard a knock on the door which made tae's heart to beat fastly....

"Looks like your hubby is here.... Best of luck" Ami said and went to open the door where gguk was standing.... Ami patted his back and left....

(The room)

(The room)

Gguk entered inside and closed the door.... He walked toward bed... And stood near the edge.... There was a dead silence in the room....

"Sit" Tae said slowly... Gguk nodded and sat there like a robot... He cleared his throat before speaking....

'Fuck it' gguk muttered to himself but smiled when Tae giggled at his words....

"You are looking so beautiful baby.... God my heart stopped when I saw you" Gguk said sitting closed to Tae...

"Thank you" Tae said playing with his fingers... Gguk noticed that other was nervous.... He was also... So he held tae's hand softly making him look at gguk....

"Baby... I know we are married but it doesn't mean i am going to force you for anything.... We have our whole life to do things..... " Gguk said caressing tae's hand with his thumb....

"Make me yours..... " Tae said making gguk to stop his actions... He slowly looked at Tae and found him staring through his soul....

"Let's make love" Tae said again... Making gguk to show his bunny smile....

"Are you sure bun" Gguk asked for the last time and attached their lips when Tae nodded.....

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD.... SKIP IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE