Find

"You know I think prince of busan is also in this trip" Tae said looking at kook who started to cough nervously......

"Are you ok? " Tae asked patting his back.... Kook nodded and cleared his throat.....

"Why you think like that? " He asked....

"Don't know it's just my guts are saying this.... But I wish it is true" Tae said smiling.....

"What the prince of busan is in this trip? " Kook asked.... Tae nodded his head smiling......

"And why you want that? " Kook asked raising his eyebrow

"What kind of question is this.... Of course because I want to meet him" Tae said.... Making kook's heart beat fast..
"Why you wanna meet him" Kook asked....

"Why won't I..... I think everyone wants to meet him once..... You know I heard from my kingdom people that he is really handsome and charming" Tae said.... Kook felt sad thinking that tae's wants to meet him before of his looks..... But a soft smile came on his lips.... Hearing tae's next words
.....

"But I don't wanna meet him because of that..... I had also heard he is very kind hearted.... He help his people without thinking twice...... Just like king..... Of course they are similar after all they are father and son..... But you know I have great respect for him...... Even after being so famous..... He was never seen bullying someone or talking to any one rudely....... People in busan are really lucky that they will have such a humble and kind hearted king..... "Tae was speaking all this without knowing how it was affecting kook.....

Kook was feeling butterflies going wild in his stomach..... He don't know but hearing Tae praising him.... He felt happy.... He felt like he was on clouds..... Many people have praised before..... But they way tae's eyes we're shinning saying all this made it more special......

"Ohh look we reached let's find something to eat and than find them" Tae said holding his hands they both went inside the market and brought some food......

"By the way you didn't spoke anything about prince.... Don't you like him" Tae asked making kook chuckle..... He flicked tae's forehead getting a glare.....

"You didn't let me speak.... Talking machine.... " Kook said smiling at him.....

Tae rolled his eyes"fine fine now speak"......

"Ummm according to me whatever you said is right" He spoke....

"Yeah I know I just wish I can meet him once" Tae spoke taking another bite....

"Is it.... Why you want to meet him that badly" Kook asked eating his food.....

"I just wanna see how he really looks..... And you know his name it sounds so royal.... PRINCE JEON JUNGKOOK" Tae said..... Hearing his name from tae's mouth... Kook's heart skipped a beat.....

"Wait your name is similar to him.... Jungkook and kook.... Hmmm" Tae said looking at him which made kook nervous.....

"Looks like you parents like prince very much" Tae spoke making kook to sign in relief.....

"Here you money uncle" Kook said giving some coins to the shopkeeper...

"Thank you son.... By the way you both don't look from here.... Are you from another village" He asked.....

"Yeah... We were going to Incheon dong.... But our people got kidnapped and are kept near this village's mansion" Tae spoke the shopkeepers eyes went wide....

"Oh my god..... Than... What are you going to do now" He asked....

"We are going to find them... " Kook spoke with determination.....

"Ok wait our village president can help you.... Come with me" He said they both nodded and followed him.....

******

At president's house.....

They told him everything.... They are goons who had took their friends.... The villagers are afraid of them.... The president said that one of their man can lead to mansion.... That's it they can't help them more than this......

They both thanked them.... Kook was about to leave and tae wanted to go too.....

"No means no" Kook said sternly......

"Please please what I will do here" Tae whinned.....

"I said no that's it can't you understand in once talking machine" Kook flicking his head..... Tae rubbed the part.... And glared at him.....

President's daughter and wife was looking at this two.... They giggled.... When his wife spoke.....

"You should listen to your husband" She said to tae..... Who looked at her with wide eyes.....

Kook smriked "see she is saying right you should listen to your husband" Kook said pouting.... Tae tried to hide his pink cheeks glaring at him......

"Husband? Who? " He  asked putting his hands on his hips.....

"Of course me darling" Kook said winking at him......

"I am going that's it.... If you won't take me I will find the way myself" Tae said turning his back to kook who felt giddy as Tae didn't declined him being his husband.....

"Fine come with me..... But please stay safe.... Otherwise I have to save you first before others" Kook said shaking his head .. . . While Tae rolled his eyes.....

They both then followed the men who was leading them..... After 20 minutes they were standing in front of the mansion...... The man left them.....

Kook looked around there were guards all around the mansion..... So they thought to find another way to enter inside......

They looked around and found a window was open so they climbed inside.......

Both were walking.... Kook had his sword in his hand..... Which Tae was bare hands..... They both were walking carefully...... Some men were coming from back Tae noticed that and made kook see that..... They ran but the men saw them..... They started to chase them......

Tae kook had no other choice than to fight with them but kook wanted Tae to be safe first so they both ran inside a room.....

"Stay here..... Don't come out before I say" Kook said .....

"But" Tae got cut off

'Please listen to me once.... Please "kook pleaded Tae nodded.....

He came out and closed the door and ran in different direction.... The men who were searching them.... Saw him running and started to follow him......

Kook was running but stopped... He turned around.... The men were standing too

" Come on"kook said getting in position.... Holding his sword.....

They looked at each other and attacked on him..... Kook fought with them perfect they were all dead but another 6 men came from his right.... He turned to them......

He was fighting with them alone they all attacked together.... He stopped them holding his sword in front.... They were trying their best...... And he was trying to throw them..... But he heard some voices from behind he turned a little and saw some men coming from there too......

"Aaahhhh" He groaned..... But suddenly out of no where.... An arrow flied and got directly inside one of the man's heart....

He got shocked and looked at jos front from where the arrow came and saw Tae coming towards him having arrow 🏹 and other thing in his hands.....

-----------------------------------------------------------
To be continue....

Tell me how it was.....

Do vote....

Thanks for reading.....

Stay tuned cutiessssss

Author