Flirt/Mehndi

After the function ended they all had food and went to their home and room.... After changing and freshing tae came out of bathroom and at the same time he call dinged....

He knew who it is.... He picked his phone and smiled softly...

My idiot bunny 😘
Baby are you free..... I wanna talk to you....

Tae shook his head and called other who picked it in just two rings....

"Babyyyyyyy" Gguk whined from the other side....

"What happens ggukie" Tae asked but heard a gasp from other side...

"Did you just called me ggukie..... Oh my god.... That sounds so cute from your mouth" Gguk said making Tae to smile shyly....

"Yeah I said it.... But tell me why we're you whining" Tae asked...

"I was mishing you" Gguk said in a baby voice making Tae to coe internally....

"God... We just met some hours ago hoe can you miss me so early" Tae said with a chuckle....

"I just want you near me 24/7...and if you aren't there for me for only one minute I start missing you" Gguk explained....

"Ok fine I understood.... Well.. Ahmmm... I miss you too" Tae said playing with his shirt's hem..

"Oh my baby is missing me.... Should I come than" Gguk asked...

"I am not missing you that much ok... " Tae said . . .

"That was mean.... Forget it... Let's know about each other favorite thing as we didn't had that conversation yet.... " Gguk said...

"Ok so I will ask first... What is your favorite color" Tae asked...

"Purple.. And yours" Gguk asked...

"Red.... Now what is your favorite snack" Tae asked...

"You... " Gguk replied... He had a sly smile on his face which was missed by Tae as they were on call...

"Ggukie did you heard what I asked.... I am asking about snacks" Tae said but his cheeks turned pink when gguk spoke...

"I heard it clearly and my answer is you.... You are my favorite snack baby" Gguk said smirking on the other side....

"Yaah... Concentrate on qna not on flirting" Tae said rubbing his cheek with his free hand...

"Ok I will try..... So now my turn.... Are you hands cold or warm" Gguk asked...

Tae touched his hands... Which were cold as he just came back taking a bath...

"They are cold.... But why this question" Tae asked but buried his face in pillow when gguk replied....

"If they are cold put them in my pant" Gguk said...

"Ggukieeeeee..... Stop flirting or I will do this too" Tae said making gguk to laugh loudly....

"Baby that's not my fault after imagining you flirting comes in me automatically.... And if you want to flirt who is stopping you" Gguk said laughing....

"Ok.ok... Now my turn... Do you know there are 70%water in your body" Tae asked making gguk confused...

"We were talking but us.... From where science came " Gguk asked...

"Just answer na.... " Tae whined this time...

"Ok fine yes I know why" Gguk said but looked down hearing what Tae said.... His ears turned red...

"Because I am thirsty" Tae said now being the one to smirk...

"Baby that was hot..... I have to agree you are way more good in flirting.... " Gguk said