Winning

They all were sitting inside kook's tent except amihope who were guarding outside.....

"So let me tell you all one thing the person who is going to excute the plan is present in the trip..... Now hyungs tell me did you find something different in any one when you all were caged" Kook said....

"Yes our leader he was too much relaxed" Jin said making others nod too....

"Hmmm anything else like did they said or did something which seems unusual" Kook said.....

"Yes our leader he passed something to one of the man who caged us" Jimin said others looked at him with wide eyes.... None of them noticed this....

"Hmmm one more thing there are people who know that i am trying to make their plan ruin" Kook said.... They started to think....

"Guys I heard that before the prayers start none of one is allowed to enter the place where the gem is kept except our leader and his son" Tae said.... Kook looked at him with wide eyes....

"Where you heard this? " He asked....

"Hehehe.... Actually last night I was roaming around when I saw some people sitting and talking there I heard it" Tae said getting glare from jinmin and kook.....

"Don't roam around alone specially in night" Three of them said together.... Jinmin looked at kook who just shrugged his shoulder....

"Leave it.... For now the main thing is.... I have a doubt on doyoung too" Tae said kook nodded in agreement......

"Let's go and try to find out something.... One more think don't trust on any one and yes hyungs be focused" Kook said to yoongi and namjoon who were staring at jimin and jin....

Tae giggled at that and taekook high fived..... All of them went out they told amihope about their plan and they all divided to different teams....

Tae and jimin went to doyoung they asked them about the gem jin and ami went to talk to other people..... Namgi went to the people whom they doubted..... In which the guy whom yoongi had doubt looked tensed..... Jhope and kook went to talk to hyungsik the leader.....

After an hour they a gathered but in tae's tent this time.... Ami hope stand and guarding outside.....

"We found that the information that tae got that people are not allowed to go inside except leader and his son is true..... " Jimin said....

"Yes and doyoung told that the gem is really rare and it's a saying that it brings luck and happiness to busan people.... If it will be gone they will be destroyed" Tae said kook's hand turned into fist....

Two reason... First doyoung and Tae talked second he can't hear anything thing bad related to his people....

"The person about whom I said he looked somehow tensed like he is been pressured" Yoongi said....

"Hyungsik hyung looked cool but my doubt is right..... Because I guess he is the main culprit.... I saw something shining thing in his room.... Similar to the rare gem" Look said others were dumbfounded by this information......

"Guys the guy suga has a doubt is going towards the bushes" Hobi said running inside... .

"We will follow him.... " Look and yoongi went after him....

*******

They saw a person sitting on ground... He looked like he is sobbing.... Kook and yoongi looked at each other....

Kook tapped others shoulder which made him flinch.... They saw he was same person on whom yoongi has doubt.... But why is he crying....

"What happened bro? " Kook asked.. .