Crime partner

I am really sorry to everyone... I literally made you all upset by yesterday chapter.... It's just I wanted to make something spicy....

Everyone gathered in living room.... Neha and the other person came down too.... Taegguk were sitting together....

"Now tell me gguk... Where were you whole night" Mrs jeon asked to gguk...

"After changing my clothes.....i went for a night walk....as i wanted to concentrate on some lyrics.....there i met tae and we discussed about the song and all...i called jin hyung to tell him that i will be late....he said he isn't home but he will inform you.....when i returned you all were in your room....i was hungry so I went in kitchen and I was drinking banana milk when woo came there...he said he wants me to tell him story....i went in his room and slept there"guk explained with innocent face.... Only if they were able to see his smirk in his mind.....

"Now Neha... What we're you doing in gguk's room.... And who is this person" Mrs jeon asked with stern voice....

"Aunt gguk was the one who called me in his room saying he wants to talk to me.... And he is my friend" Neha said the boy looked at her with disbelief...

"What the.... Why are you lieing.... I am your boyfriend Neha" He said...

"No you are not.... Just because we slept together it doesn't mean you will be my boyfriend.... And I didn't even knew it's you I thought it's gguk" She said trying to be smart....

"What the hell... You called me here... You send me to that room... You even send the juice.... Because of which I felt hot.... You were the one who came in room saying you want to help me" The guy shouted in anger..... How can she just lie.....

"You are the one lieing I didn't called you.... Who said I called you huh..... I went in that room to help gguk.... Not you" she said... Others became confused as why she went to help gguk and in which thing....

"But why you went to help gguk" Ami asked narrowing her eye....

"Because gguk was the one who was feeling hot" She said... Her anger is going to be her disaster....

"But why will he feel hot" Tae asked he wanted Neha to tell her deeds by her own mouth....

"Who are you.... Stay away from our matters.... This is a family matter" Neha's mother spoke.... But she forgot gguk was here only and in his presence no can say anything to Tae....

"Aunt don't try to change the topic..... And he is our family too... He can say and ask whatever he want.... So don't try to put blam on him" Gguk said with a stern voice....

"Tell us why would my son will feel hot" Mr jeon asked he was now getting frustrated along with whole jeon family.....

"Because he drank that juice" Neha said....

"So what.... Who get hot after drinking a simple juice" Tae said... But smirked internally when Neha spoke....

"That wasn't a simple juice.... I mixed drug inside so that he will feel hot and i will take that situation advantage and than they will marry me to him" She shouted in anger.... But froze on her place when he saw everyone looking at her with burning eyes....

And sound of Slap echoed in the jeon mansion.... Mrs jeon slapped her which made her face to jerk on other side....

"You.... Get out of my house" She shouted at that duck...

"Unnie you can't throw my daughter like this" Neha's mother spoke...

"Ohh you don't want you girl to be out alone it's ok you can go out too" Mrs jeon said to her sister....