Dumb idea/Court you

"Aahhh... You are wearing this locket" Tae said pointing at gguk's locket which tae gave him..... They were currently sitting on tae's bed having strawberry and banana milkshake celebrating their victory....

"Of course I am after all you gave it to me" Gguk said sipping his banana milkshake..... This made tae's heart to beat fast... He didn't said anything just drank his own milkshake.....

****

"Where are you hyung" Gguk said taking his phone out.... He is searching hobi in whole jeon mansion but he didn't find him....

"What happened my little nephew" His uncle asked...

"I was finding hyung have you saw him? " Gguk asked...

"Yeah he went to park with woo.... " Jiwoo replied.... Gguk signed...
"Where is dad" He asked thinking he will talk his dad about this....

"He must be in his study room reading novels.... What happened you seemed tensed... You can tell me if you want" Jiwoo asked

"Actually there is a person whom I like.... But I am not able to get the courage to confess.... What should I do? " Gguk said with a sad sign....

"Just say you like tae" Jiwoo said with a teasing smile.... Gguk looked at him with wide eyes...

"Stop staring anyone can say he is the only one you like.... Now tell me does he like you too? "Jiwoo asked...

" I don't know "gguk said shaking his head...

" Than first find out if he like you or not..... Don't worry I will tell you how"jiwoo said and told gguk about this.... Gguk was unsure if he should do this or not but still he went to kim mansion...in evening...

He got ready and rang the door bell.... Tae opened it smiling .... Gguk stared at him and Tae did the same....

"Do you want something" Tae asked...

"Yes... I want to meet a beautiful person" Gguk said smiling sweetly....

"Why? " Tae asked folding his hands on his chest....

"I will tell this to that beautiful person" Gguk said.... Tae frowned....

"So say na.... I am standing here" Tae said but gguk shook his head...

"I am not talking about you" He said this made Tae pissed...

"Than about whom you are talking idiot" He asked....

"Side please.... " Gguk said when he saw the person he was finding.... Tae stared at gguk approaching his grandma....

"Hello beautiful" Gguk said giving a rose to tae's grandma....

"Hello handsome.... But why this" She asked taking it from his hand....

"Just to tell you that you are beautiful" Gguk said showing his bunny teeths....

"Aww... You are so cute.... If I wasn't married I would have dated you" She spoke pinching his cheeks....

Tae was staring at them with wide eyes..... 'This idiot bunny' Tae thought huffed and left to his room....

Gguk who was looking at Tae with secretly.... Signed... He knew this plan won't work.... This was the dumbest idea he heard ever in his life.....

He talked to tae's grandma and left..... After dinner gguk tried several times to call Tae but he didn't picked his calls....

Gguk was now frustrated as Tae has even closed his room window....

"So my bunny my plan worked right" His uncle asked walking inside his room....