Support

"What plan? Who is planning? " Tae asked kook cursed in his mind..... He didn't wanted anyone to know about this......

But now he have to tell tae....."hyungs you all go and make sure all are safe.... We are coming "kook said all hos hyungs nodded..... They all left taekook alone.....

" Is it necessary to know? "Kook asked but signed when tae nodded they both started to walk out to where others were.....

" I got to know that someone is trying to do something in Incheon dong and I have to ruin his plan and make all others safe"kook said Tae looked ar him.....

"But why are you doing this.... Isn't it king and prince work" Tae asked.... Kook knew he will question this.....

"Well king has send me to do this..... And don't ask anymore question.... And please don't open your mouth in front of anyone.... " Kook said

"Of course why will i.... And yes I will help you to ruin that person's plan" Tae said with determination making kook chuckle.....

"Why so that you can meet prince by saving his people" Kook teased tae....

"Kind of yes.... But truly I want to help you so I will do this" Tae said making kook's heart to throb in his chest.....

They both walked silently to others..... Jinmin and ami hugged Tae while kook's hyung hugged him.....

All the people who were traveling with them thanked taekook to save their life......

They again started to walk to where they were staying as they have to collect their things.....

"Oh my god you are safe" Doyoung said and was about to hug Tae but hugged kook instead who pushed him.....

"Didn't I said stay away" Kook said glaring at him....

"What is your problems..... It's his choice.... Let him decide" Doyoung said.... Kook stared at him he can't decide about Tae.... That why he gets this possessive over him.... He was thinking but smiled when Tae spoke......

"I don't want you to come near me " Tae said giving a fake smile to him.....

Tae walked to his friends who were coming out packing their things.......

"Hyung this guy is suspicious keep eye on him" Kook said to his hyungs.....

"We will.... By the way... Aren't you becoming too possessive over Tae" Yoongi said raising an eyebrow.....

"Yeah is there anything we missed.... " Namjoon teased too.....

"I guess someone is falling in love.... " Jhope said making kook's ears to turn red.....

"It's nothing like that.... We are just friends" Kook said all of them nodded smiling.....

"Is it than why your ears are red" Jhope said pointing at his ears......

"It's.... It's because... It's really hot today.... Leave it.... Let's go the trip is beginning" Kook said and left leaving three of them to laugh and follow him....

Meanwhile

"Ahmm... Tae... " Jimin said smiling mischievously.....

"What? " Tae said....

"Is there something going on " Jin asked looking at him with same expression....

"What are you talking hyumg? " Tae said.... He took of water just to spilt it... Hearing what ami said....

"Is there something going between you and kook... Hmm" Ami said with a teasing smile.....

"What are you a saying I don't get it" Tae said and started to walk.....

"Ohhh Tae don't try to act smart with us.... If it's nothing than why you'd cheeks are pink" Jimin said and other two nodded.....

"It's.... It's because.... It's hot today.... " He said and started to run fast that made him trip on a rock he was about to fall on his face... But a strong arm held him.....

Kook who was also walking away from his hyungs saw that Tae was about to fall and without his knowing his body worked on its own.... And he caught Tae in his arms.....

Kook was staring at tae who has his eyes shut..... Tae slowly opened his eyes..... Just to stare at kook's doe eyes.....

Both were lost in each other Tae hands were around kook's neck.... While kook's hands were around tae's waist..... Both were in their world.....

"Ahmmm.... Are you both done" Jimin said making them come out of their world.... They stood straight looking every where except each other....

"Nahhh what are you saying jimin they are just friends.... Right kook? " Yoongi said

Both teakook were blushing madly... 

They both went away while their friends followed them teasing......

At a stop they all made food together and sat together too.... To eat....

All of them were eating except Tae... Jimin and jin noticed this and asked....

"Tae why aren't you eating anything" Jimin asked....

"You want something else" Jin said all of them looked at Tae kook too.....

"No hyung it's just I am not hungry.... " Tae said but before anyone cam say... Kook spoke....

"Why? Are you feeling sick" He asked with worried voice.....

All  looked at each other.... Smiling at kook....

"I am fine it's just I am not hungry don't worry" Tae said with a smile..... Kook nodded others started to eat....

*****

Two days later. . ...

They all reached Incheon dong.....

They placed their tents.... Tae asked kook if he can tel his friends about all the things for which kook agreed....

Right now they all were sitting in kook's tent except amihope as they were assigned to stay out so that no one can hear their plan.....

-----------------------------------------------------------
To be continue....

Sorry for the short chapter I am quite busy.... Really so sorry...

Tell me how it was    

Do vote....

Thanks for reading.....

Stay tuned cuitessssssssss...

Author