Happy Ending

Tae got up carefully holding his baby bump and paddled to bathroom.... He removed his clothes and filled the bath tub with warm water..... First he brushed his teeths and than carefully went inside the bathtub....

He was washing his body when the bathroom door got opened and he saw sleepy bunny coming inside.... Gguk walked towards Tae and spoke....

"Baby you should wake me up.. . I will help you to take bath. . What if you get hurt while entering or coming out of the bath tub..... Gguk said staring at Tae was smiled sheepishly....

" Sorry ggukie.... Now come let's bath together "Tae said and gguk removed his sweat pants and entered inside..... Settling behind Tae....

He started to wash tae's body while the cute human rested his head on gguk's hard chest.... After bathing gguk came out first and helped tae to come out too.... He made Tae to sit on the sink.... Even though tae has gained lots of weight... Gguk can still lift him effortlessly.... Gguk went to their room and took tae's shorts, bra and his own hoodie.....

He made Tae wear the hoodie and than shorts... He picked Tae and went to their room...

"Stay here... I will wear my clothes and than we will leave" Gguk said and ruffled tae's hair when he nodded cutely.....

After wearing his clothes gguk came out but frowned when he saw Tae has his arms folded on his chest....

"What happened baby" He asked but he saw tae's face getting red...... He sat besides Tae and cupped his soft cheeks....

"Bun.... Don't be shy... Tell me what happened I will try to help you " He said but gulped when Tae removed is arms from his chest.... Gguk saw there were wetness around the others chest....

"It's hurting..... " Tae said ina low voice pointing at the wet portion... Gguk smiled and nodded... He made other lay on bed after removing others hoodie and bra.... He hovered over making sure he don't hurt their babies...

He pecked both wet buds and Tae whimpered by the pain.... Gguk took on in his mouth and sucked them slowly.... Tae fisted his hairs...gguk took his time sucking those swallown buds and than went to the other one.... After he thought that the pain was gone he backed away and looked at Tae licking his lips.....

Tae covered his face getting all shy shy and gguk chuckled at his cute baby....

Gguk made other wear fresh clothes and picked him in bridal style going down stairs..... Tae had his hand circled around gguk's neck....

"By the way who is taeggukie... Hyunie and junie" Tae said raising his eyebrows where gguk blinked twice getting embarrassed....

"I don't know" He said making Tae to giggle....

"Don't try to fool me.... Now say you already thought their names... Don't you" Tae said teasing gguk....

"Yes I already thought.... After all they are our babies" Gguk said trying to look unfaze but his red ears and pout was making him hella cute...

"Gguk why are you looking so red" His mother asked when they both reached to dinning table.....

"It's nothing mom... He is feeling hot today" Tae said giggling at the end.... Gguk scratched his neck a d diverted the topic.....

******

Last week of tae's pregnancy.....

Currently tae was sitting on couch in living room.... Enuwoo was talking to the babies laying on tae's lap.... While gguk was feeding tae strawberries dipped in chocolate.....

"Babies I am your hyung and oppa.... Come out fast. .. I want to meet you" Enuwoo said caressing tae's baby bump which caused taegguk to smile at the big brother.... But tae frowned when he felt his shorts getting wet and a strong pain hit his lower area making him scream.....