Honey moon (M)

Next morning....

(I had skipped the reception)

Tae woke up first and he felt a strong grip around his waist... He smiled softly when he saw gguk sleeping holding him.... He stared at other and pecked gguk's mole which was under his lip.....

He slowly removed others hands from his waist... And hissed when he felt strong pain in his back and lower region.... But he saw painkiller were placed at the side of his bed.... Guess gguk already knew about this so he placed them there....

He gulped on painkiller and went to bathroom when he felt his pain reducing..... He took a warm bath.... He came to the sink and saw his reflection in the mirror which made him blush at yesterday memories....

He whole body was covered with purple marks.... Gguk literally didn't left a single place empty....

He dried his body and wore his clothes... He came out and cooed at gguk who was hugging tae's pillow sleeping peacefully.... Tae wore his jewelry and put the sindoor on his forehead.... He took all the clothes which were scattered around the room and throwed it in laundry basket.....

He went down and greeted all the family members.... Ami and mrs jeon teased him when they saw his whole neck covered with Hickeys.....

*****

After half hour gguk woke up.... He whined a little when he didn't felt Tae near him.... He sat on the bed and smiled remembering all the things happened yesterday... He got inside bathroom took a quick shower.... Wore his clothes and rushed down as he wanted to see his wifie....

"Ohh.... Finally you are awake" Jhope said wiggling his eyebrow at gguk who stood in front of him.....

"Yeah... Good morning" Gguk said smiling sheepishly.....

"Good morning looks like you had a great night huh? " Mr jeon teased his son making him shy.....

"Ummm... Dad" Gguk said not looking at his father....

"Don't be embarrassed young man.... I know everything.... And yes Tae is inside kitchen making sweet for everyone... Go" Mr jeon said patting his back... Ami and mrs jeon were in mrs jeon's room talking about something....

Gguk nodded and left in kitchen..... He entered inside and saw Tae back facing him.... Other looked very concentrated in his work.... Gguk went near him and hugged him from back... Putting his hands inside tae's saree.... And caressed his exposed tummy sexually.....

"Why you left me alone" Gguk said in tae's ear which made Tae to stop his movement....

"You were sleeping" Tae said slowly but whimpered when gguk hands travelled to his clothed breast.... The naught bunny squeezed the soft flesh.... Making Tae to throw his head on gguk's shoulder.....

"So what you could wake me up

"So what you could wake me up.... Never leave me alone on bed ok" He asked both hand on others chest......

"Oh my god..... My innocent eyes..... Please do your romance inside your room" Ami said making gguk to left Tae and back away facing ami who was covering her eyes by her hands....