End

The run bts performance was sooooo......good... I can't even describe it.... They literally made such a perfect choreography.... Of course they... After all they are bts.... But they nailed it.... I am speechless......

Gguk parked his car in front of Jeon mansion... He came out and took jungtae from Tae and helped him to come out too....

Mr and Mrs Jeon came out from back holding Jeon brothers.... They all walked inside and were welcomed by whole family.... They decorated the whole mansion with purple and red balloons.....

They all played with the kids and let gguk and Tae take them and five of them were tired and Tae needed rest....

*****

Two days later...

Gguk took his princess and went inside the bathroom.... Bathed her carefully than change her clothes... He layed her in her crib than took taegguk with him.... Bath him and changed his clothes... He did same with junghyun....

He was still inside when Tae slowly opened his eyes.. Looking around...

"Ggukie" Tae called sitting on the bed...

"Yes baby" Gguk said coming out Carrying hyun....

"What are you doing" Tae asked rubbing his eyes....

"Just bathing our babies" He said making hyun wear clothes carefully....

"You should wake me up....Why you did all this alone" Tae said...

"Bun... You were awaked whole night making them sleep.... And i am their father... I should also known how does it feels to pamper my babies right..... " Gguk said placing hyun near Tae who snuggles in his mother's embrace.... He picked taegguk and gave him to Tae.... And played with junie till the other too were having milk....

Than Tae fed junie too.... Ami and hobi came to their room and took the siblings with them to play.....

Taegguk too got ready... Ahmmm.. Together you know.... And came down and giggled when they saw how enuwoo was entertaining the small babies.....

*****

"I don't wanna go baby" Gguk said holds tae's waist who was trying to convince him to go for an important meeting....

"It's just for some hours and they all are sleepy.... See they are zoning... I will make them sleep.... " Tae said...

"Hmmm... Fine... I will tell noona and mom to take care of you.... And call me if something happen ok.... My baby" Gguk said rubbing his their nose together....

"Fine... And take care" Tae said pecking gguk's lip... Who smiled at him and went out of room.....

"Come on my little babies" Tae said walking to them.... He fed them and played till they slept....

***
Gguk came back in evening and opened his rooms door slowly pecking inside just to cooe at the site.... Tae was sleeping surrounded by pillows.... And their babies.... His princess was on tae's chest while the two little devil on either side.... He took a pic of them and picked one by one placing them in their crib.... Peeking their forehead.....

He removed his coat and sat besides Tae caressing his forehead.... "You work so hard my baby..... Never say this but I know how much you love all of us..... I am so glad to have someone like you..... Sleep " Gguk said pecking his forehead and went to change in formal.....

*****

"Say dada" Gguk said to his 1 year old daughter.... Who was trying to say her first word....

"Da... " She tried...