Fighting together

Kook looked at Tae who was coming towards him he started to fight again.... Tae joined him too.....

He held one of the man's sword and rotated it 360 which made his grip to lose and Tae took that sword and stabbed in his stomach.....

They both killed all of them.... Kook was coming near Tae who was back facing him.....

He(kook) was about to say something when Tae turned around swiftly moving his sword.....

Kook bend down to save himself... While Tae stared at him with wide eyes....

"Sorry sorry.... I thought it was someone else" Tae spoke putting his sword down.... Kook looked at him with weird expression and shook his head.....

"Let's find them" He said and started to walk.....

'I was amazed for no reason he will be a trouble maker no matter what' kook thought while walking Tae shrugged his shoulder and followed him......

******

On the other side

When all their friends woke up they saw they all were caged in a dark room along with other people...... There was just window from where the light was coming.....

"What happened....? Where we are? " Jimin asked. ..

"Looks like we are caged somewhere.... We have to try to go from here" Yoongi said.....

"It's not that easy" Namjoon said.....

"I have an idea.... Let's call someone and ask what they want" Ami said.... Namjoon and yoongi went near the window....

"Is someone there?? Can you hear me? " Namjoon said....

The metal door got open.... Their leader entered inside with a smirk.....

"Ohh you all are awake nice.... You wait till you prince jungkook arrive to save you all" Namjoon hobi and yoongi got tensed what they got to know that..... They thought....

"Listen here just tell us what you want and leave us" Jimin said.... The leader looked at him from head to toe.....

"Uh huh. .. Looks like the prince is ready to give what I want.... Hmmm... How about you give me yourself for one night" The leader smirked.... Yoongi's blood boiled hearing this but jimin's answer made them shock.....

"Ohhh... This is what you want.... But I am really sorry because you can't get me..... I am not that easy to get" Jimin said smirking.... The leader was shock too but he hide that by his smirk......

"Hmm you are feisty and I love feisty things" He tried to approach jimin but was stopped by jin and ami.....

"Try to do that and see what will happen" Jin warned.... Others were just looking at them.....

"Wait I saw you somewhere.... Ohhh yes you three are the ones who has saw prince of daegu except of his family right? " Leader said.....

"Than I won't let you all go..... Until I can have him.... He will come too to save you all...... Close the door and make sure no one escape from here" Leader ordered and left.....

******

With taekook...

They both were trying to find where they all are caged.... Both fought with many men.... Almost all of them are dead....

Kook pulled Tae in a corner when he saw someone coming out from basement.... The person was looking like the leader.....

While tae was staring at his face..... Their faces were so close that they can feel their breath on their lips......