New Life

Year 2020

"JEON JEONGGUK.... JEON JEONGGUK.... JEON JEONGGUK.... " the whole crowd was cheering for a handsome boy.... Leader of Basketball team of Hybe university.... JEON JEONGGUK.....

Who was standing in the ground holding the ball..... There was just 20 seconds left and if hybe wants to win they have gguk has to throw the ball in the basket......

The win was depended on him which made him nervous.... And he did what he do every time when he think he can't do it....... He closed his eyes.... All the sounds got vanished..... Just a deep and soft voice ranged in his mind......

'Don't lose.... Losing means it will hurt your pride.... And you pride is mine too.... If you will lose you will allow them to hurt me..... And i know you won't let this happen.... Be a winner'

This voice always make him calm and motivates him to win at any cost..... He don't know whose voice is this.... Nor he can see the person clearly who is saying this.... But it helped with from his childhood..... Just like now....

He shut open his eyes.... A smirk formed on his lips.... He ran junped and the ball directly went through rhe basket..... Making student of hybe to cheer and other team's people to disappoint.....

Gguk got engulfed by his team mates..... He took his water bottle and throwed whole water on his head...... But girls huffed.... When he didn't took off his shirt..... It was a thing he always do.... He throw water on himself ..... And girls expect him to remove his shirt but he never do that.....

"Bro why don't you remove it today... After a today was the last match" Jack his friend said....

"You know bro.... I won't do it" Gguk said walking towards the changing room holding the trophy....

"But why.... You have abs... And all of them just wants to see it once" Bam another one said.....

"Indeed I have abs.... But they are no for everyone to see.... Only my love can see it" Gguk said smiling....

"Your love.... Bro the way you had rejected all the proposal in this three years I don't think you will be able to have love in your life" Jack said dramatically moving his hands....

"Those proposal..... They all were just behind my looks or money.... Or even if they truly loved me.... None of them were able to make me feel butterflies.... " Gguk said making all of them roll their eyes.....

"Mr.... The expectations you have.... I don't think any one will ever be able to have all of them" Bam said...

"Yeah he have a list... The person should be cute, beautiful, hot, funny, mature, chubby, sexy, kind, sassy..... You know no one can be kind and sassy together.... And being cubby and hot is impossible" Jack said making gguk chuckle....

"Naah there is someone and we will meet each other too.... And I will invite you all to my wedding" Gguk said and left for his drom to pack his remaining things after he is going back to his home.....

Some where in the mall.....

"God what should I take... This or that" A beautiful boy said with a cute pout....

"Joonie hyung said jin hyung loves pink I think this is best" He said picking a pink coat.....

"Tae what else you want to buy" A girl said....

"Just two thinks joonie hyung said that jin hyung have a younger brother who loves sports and a nephew who loves iron man.... After buying for them we can leave Irene" Tae said going towards the iron man side....

He bought a huge set of toys, t shirt, and socks of iron man.... "Now sports" He said going towards that.... He searched but nothing catched his eyes until he saw a locket.... It was in ball shape