Witch Doctor (Yandere!Vet x Reader)

Your puppy is... a mystery. What kind of dog doesn't age for five years? Apparently your three-headed puppy that was currently decapitating a stuffed doll in the corner of your house.

"Cerbs! Don't destroy that!" you called out. The small puppy looked up at you with big eyes, and you sighed and crouched down, grabbing the mutilated doll. The left head grabbed it, emitting a small growl as you tugged on the toy to take it back. The middle head bit your arm, and you released the toy.

You plopped down with another long sigh, staring up at the ceiling. "My date didn't go too well. I guess he wasn't a three-headed dog lover." The puppy stopped chewing on the toy and whined at you, sensing your sadness. You flashed him a lopsided grin and ruffled the top of his head. "You know, all I really need is you, Little Cerbs."

Because he looked like the dog Cerberus from those Greek Myths your friend was always talking about, you decided to name him "Little Cerbs," or "Cerbs" for short.

You wanted to figure out why he hadn't aged for five years straight, but you couldn't take him to a normal doctor. If you did, he would probably be taken away to be experimented on by the government or something. Who could you go to for this strange medical condition?

"I really want to figure you out, you rascal," you said to the puppy, who had finished massacring the doll and returned it to his personal toy bin before returning to you and sitting on your lap. You scratched the back of his neck as you opened your phone to scroll through Instagram.

As you looked through your feed, and advertisement caught your attention. "Doctor Vallius, Mythical Creatures Vet..." you mumbled. Cerbs looked up at you, wagging his small tail. You chuckled at his reaction and tapped on the banner for the location. "I found you a vet, Little Cerberus."

You yawned, stretching your arms before removing the mythical puppy from your lap and stood up. "I should fine myself a new date, huh?" you asked him. He barked and wagged his tail, which you took as a yes. You opened up ItsAMatch! and started to browse profiles.

Finally, you found a man with short, straight blond hair that was combed in a side part. His blue eyes looked like they were filled with kindness and his smile seemed to fill the background with warmth. You felt yourself smile at the camera as you clicked a small heart icon in the corner. It's a match.

You: Hey

You turned off your phone and looked over at Cerbs, who was chasing his tail before settling down for some sleep, knowing that he was going somewhere foreign and mystical tomorrow. You flinched when your phone buzzed in your hand. The man responded!

Him: Hey. You look cute in your profile. You real?

You: I don't think a bot would say "hey." At least not the ones I come across lol.

Him: I've seen catfishes. Trust me, those girls were not the prettiest of heart. I don't care too much about looks.

You: Then why'd you comment on my profile pic?

Him: I also looked in your bio. Dog lover? And you said you had a 3 headed dog too? I wanna see.

This was the perfect time to strike!

You: When are you free? I'll give you my address and you can come see the little rascal. I'm not lying.

Him: I'm free the day after tomorrow at 2. How about that?

You: Sounds like a date.

Him: Literally. Oh, I should introduce myself properly. I'm Kwon Hoon. Just call me Kwon.

You: I'm (Y/n). See you then, I guess.

Him: See you then.

Cerbs watched you victoriously dance in a small circle before calming down. "Cerbs, a really good-looking guy named Kwon Hoon is coming over the day after tomorrow. Are you excited?"