Fate (Yandere!Vampire x Reader)

Rape

You looked up at the large door that separated you from your freedom. The manor was dark and gloomy- two things that you absolutely hated.

A pair of arms wrapped around your waist. Cold lips kissed your neck causing your heart to drop. "What are you thinking about, love?" he cooed into your ear. You silently shook your head, tears welling up in your eyes. His fangs brushed up against your skin. "Answer me."

"I want to go home," you whispered, shaking like a leaf. His fangs brushed up against your warm flesh as you trembled.

"You're already home. We've been over this problem many times," he said. "Now, let's go back to the bedroom."

You met him on a winter's night as you walked home from work. You were on the edge of being released from your current job, and you were hunting for a new one.

He brushed your shoulder, causing you to stumble. You turned around to see him facing towards you with an apologetic look. "I'm sorry," he said as he took your hand. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine," you replied, taking in his features. Red eyes, beautiful but unnatural snow white hair, and a slim, tall persona. You felt embarrassed to be helped by such a handsome man. He seemed to notice your distress and rubbed the outside of your palms.

"You're not. Rather, you're on the verge of tears right now." He scooped a stray tear from your face as your nose turned red from the swelling emotions inside. He held his arms out with a gentle smile, and you collapsed into them with tears flowing down your hot cheeks. "Let's get you home."

You walked back to your house as he told you stories to cheer you up. You laughed at his many jokes, but felt hollow on the inside. You didn't want to lose your job and become homeless! The job that you had barely supported you.

He squeezed your arm gently, smiling as he looked down on your dismal form. "Chin up, love. Is this your apartment?"

Through your blurry eyes, you confirmed it with a nod. You opened the door and let him in to stay the night. He noticed the pastels colors on your walls and cute, fluffy things on your white comforter. He sat down on your bed, sinking into the covers as you took off your coat, scarf and hat.

For the rest of the night you chatted and joked before falling asleep. His warm presence was reassuring to you; his arms were wrapped around your waist as he spooned you in bed.

When you woke up, you felt a numbness on the crook of your neck and the mysterious stranger gone. It was almost like a dream- a whimsical fantasy. You trudged towards the mirror to take a look at your disgruntled self. Your slouch straightened in shock as two large bite marks adorned your neck. You shadowed your fingers down the mark as you shivered.

You turned back to your nightstand to see a letter on the table.

Lovely (Y/n),

I am happy to inform you that we are a bond. The bite mark that I left is a mating mark for us vampires. I have cut off your original soulmate and rewired your string to me.

There is no breaking this new bond!

Love,

Vail.

P.S. The milk tea was amazing. Do make it again for me!

You swallowed the swelling lump in your throat as you repeatedly analyzed the neat handwriting over and over. The numbness spread though your entire body as you realized one thing: you never told him your name.