Misunderstanding (Yandere!Boss x Reader)

You fucked up. Big time. You, a BookHopper, got pregnant by your boss, the Librarian. However, if you told him, he would do two things: ban you from BookHopping and abandon you and your child.

BookHopping was your life. With a dash of a mysterious formula created by the boss himself, you and a team of ten other BookHoppers traveled book through book, making sure that the plot was consistent and fixed any errors that you encountered. Was the main character too overpowered? You whip out your notebook and took note of this. Did the villain feel too vanilla? Jot it down in your tiny notepad. You got to live the stories, and sometimes became friends with the characters.

On the outside, your simple company is one of publishing; but on the inside, it was a fantastical world filled with adventure and danger. Even though you cannot die, you can still feel pain.

Your boss, Seoc Rusellham, is a very powerful, mysterious man. His tall build, broad shoulders, hard chest, and handsome face made the ladies and men swoon. He always kept tidy and his chivalrous nature had everyone clinging to him. He took hard situations into his own hands, making sure that they are done properly and efficiently. He never did anything with lingering regrets, and is very expressive.

All of these attributes attracted you as well, and after a hard night of drinking in an unknown tavern in a story, you awoke in a strange inn with Seoc naked beside you. The first thing you had noticed is that your crotch and ass were in worlds of pain. Bite marks littered the inside of your thighs, calves, neck, and breasts. You pulled up the covers over your nude body as you stared at the slumbering Seoc and called it a job complete, returning to the office almost immediately. You never mentioned anything to Seoc.

After a few weeks, you noticed that your period did not arrive. You had checked the date multiple times, but blood did not spill out of your vagina. Your breasts felt sore and fatigue rushed your body. You decided that now was a good time to see if you were going to have a child.

These events lead to the present day, with you curled into a ball and rocking back and forth nervously. Your eyes are wide as you hold the pregnancy test in your hand. "Positive..." you mumble, "it's fucking positive."

You take a deep breath, trying to reassure yourself that everything is going to be alright. Then it dawns on you; Seoc had just gotten engaged a month ago to a lovely lady named Sonya. His engagement rings practically blinds everyone at work from its luster, and he always yammers on and on about their wedding.

"Fu-u-uck," you groan, gripping your hair nervously. Seoc loved Sonya to death, as did Sonya. They would both kill you if you ever tell them! So you decide to keep your mouth shut.

Well, that was until you decided to go to your favorite midnight bar to have a non-alcoholic drink.

You slammed your glass of iced water on the counter with a scowl. Your poofy-haired, big-hipped friend and bartender, Anya, looked over with a smirk as she cleaned a glass. "Another bad story?"

"Even worse," you groaned. She raised an eyebrow, knowing how much you hated bad stories. "I trust that you won't tell anybody, but..." You leaned in, beckoning her ear to your mouth. "I'm pregnant."

"You what?" she yelled, dropping a glass. People looked over at the two of you as the glass shattered on impact. She mumbled a few curse words and bent down to pick up the broken shards. "You... seriously? When?"

"Well, it's a funny story, but promise you won't yell?" you asked, putting a finger to your lip with a shy smile. She rolled her eyes and put a hand on her wide hip.

"As long as it ain't super crazy," she said.

"Well, I was in a story, and I seemed to have blacked out. Whenever we get severely injured or pass out, Seoc is notified by our notebook. It's a magic notebook. Really cool," you explained. "Well, I blacked out because the story said that they had, like, really good drinks in the region. So I went over to find out what the author was saying, research, y'know? Then I got drunk and then... well..."