Write in You (Yandere! Twins x Reader)

Day 1

Today's the first day of vacation, and I'm super excited! Forgive my spelling, not the best (I try though!). Oh, my handwriting sucks as well. Isn't it funny that my dad's boss is coming with us! He has twins, and dad really likes them. He talks about them all the time as well! I guess they're nice.

Uh, anyways, today's a plane day to the tropics. We're on spring break, and we woke up super early! I think I'm gonna keep this journal to myself, but other than that, nothing interesting to report. It would be cool if some archeologist came and rummaged around the ruins and found this. I guess I would be going down in history if that happened! Actually, I don't want anyone reading my horrible writing, so scratch that.

All we're doing is staying on the plane. Baby's crying, and it seems to be annoying the hell out of dad. Mom's asleep (it's 8:00 in the morning), and she's a pretty heavy sleeper. I'm writing and listening to music, but my music is being a little annoying, since some songs won't play. That sucks, huh?

Write in you later,

(Y/n)

Day 1 (again!)

We settled into the hotel room. Mom and dad are sleeping together while I'm sleeping in a pullout couch. It's not 100% comfort, but it'll do. A bed's a bed, no?

I asked for an extra blanket. It's really cold. Dad's sleeping while mom's on her phone, browsing Pinterest for recipies. God, I can't spell! Anyways, the beach that connects with the hotel is AMAZING! The ocean is exactly as they look in those magazines, crystal clear and very blue. Blueish turquoise to be more precise. At least this isn't on another page. Tomorrow is another "relaxation day," so that's cool.

Oh, I also started reading a new book. It's kinda inspirational in a way, and was recommended to me by my friend. It's really good right now! It's about a girl and a guy that are star-crossed lovers; people that love each other but are destined to never be together, unless they can twist fate. Romeo and Juliet is a good example of this.

Mom says I have to sleep now. Write in you later,

(Y/n)

Day 2

Another relaxation day, if you count meeting someone new! She's my age and seems like those popular girls in school. I wouldn't call her fake, but she's like...

I can't trust her all too much.

Speaking of meeting people, I saw my dad's boss and his twins. They're kinda cute, I'll admit. Black hair and a good build. One has blue eyes while the other one have browish... rosinish you can say? Definitely the guy to drool over. My new friend, Lila, was. They're pretty nice, and seem to like her.

I don't. There's something about them that's... off-putting. There's something weird about them, like I can't trust them. Unlike Lila, they're definitely more secretive, like you start to trust them and tell them stuff but you won't know what they'll do with that information.

I was with Lila in the courtyard (it's underneath my room- I'm on the second to top floor) and she kept going on about them! I'll admit, they're polite and very nice- a little mischevious as well! Not to mention hot as well...

But no, I won't be crushing on cute caribbean guys. I'll only see them during this vacation, and then they'll be gone. Oh well, at least they're good friends! We all seem to get along nicely, and the twins keep staring at Lila.

I forgot to mention their names! My bad. They're Daniel and Derick. Uh, that's about all. Write in you later!

(Y/n)