False Information (Yandere!Angel x Reader)

If you're sensitive to cults/cult activity or you're a hardcore God lover (if you are a hardcore God lover, why are you reading this?) I advise you to not read this. If your parents/guardians are sensitive to these topics, please avoid reading this in front of them.

**Please note that I have never been in a cult and this is pure imagination. I respect everyone's opinions and beliefs. Thanks!**

You lived in a village in the middle of nowhere. The leader of the village, Grandpapa, kept everyone happy. The men worked in the outside world while the women gave birth and raised children. It was old for a new world.

But nothing was wrong in the people's eyes. You read the same books, played the same games, and taught the same thing. And one thing that was embedded into your mind was: God is good. God is forgiving.

And for thirteen years, you believed them. You lived your life slowly, day by day. You were taught by Auntie Beth with ten other girls in pottery, art, poetry, sewing, and cooking. It was fun- you loved spending time with your Sisters. Your love was like God's love.

"No, you don't put the cookies on a cooling rack when you're about to put them in the oven!" you warned to a small nine-year old. You helped her move the small balls of dough to a baking sheet topped with a piece of wax paper.

"Oh, thank you (Y/n)," she said with a smile as she took the tray and waddled over to the oven. You straightened your back with a hearty smile, hands triumphantly on your hips.

"Watch your posture," Auntie Beth warned with a startling glare. Your heart sank as you lowered your arms and slightly hunched your back. She smiled at your submission. "Thank you for helping her."

"No problem, Auntie," you said with wide eyes.

She giggled at your response before tending to the other children. You took your sweets out of the oven and placed them on the long marble counter with a small sigh.

"Will I ever learn math like my brother?" you mumbled quietly. A taller girl with low brown pigtails nudged you harshly in the ribs.

"Don't speak out of line! Auntie Beth will correct you!"

You instantly shut your mouth and took a spatula out. "Thank you, Sister."

She grinned. "No problem, (Y/n)."

Her grin was stripped when the collar of her plain blue dress was yanked. She choked, eyes bulging at the sudden tug. Sister Beth was smiling down at her, a shadow crossing her face. "You are such a troublemaker, Ana," she said in a sickly sweet tone as she dragged her out of the room, slamming the door behind. Everyone fell silent.

"What's going to happen?" one young girl piped up, fear evident in her pure voice.

"Stay silent and get back to work, Sister," you commanded. "I will check if Sister Ana is alright."

Everyone obeyed your order. You sneaked to the door, opening it just a crack. Hollers of pain echoed down the dark halls, along with the sounds of smacking. You flinched, closing the door and fighting the tears that pricked your eyes. Even though you secured a barrier, the screams echoed through your head.

A hand touched your shoulder. "Sister (Y/n), are you okay?"

You forced a smile, snapping out of your trance as you stood up. "Yes. Go check your oven."

The day passed without a hitch. You helped with the children in the nursery, cooked dinner, and finally attended the dinner.

"It's very impressive how you're so mature for such a young girl," Auntie Beth said in her usual soothing tone.