Wolf in Sheep's Clothing (Yandere! Werewolf x Reader)

"Where are you going?" your father asked from the small living room. Your small mouse ears twitched in surprised at the sudden noise.

You situated yourself in your worn sneakers and grabbed your light coat. "I'm going to the casino. I gotta pick up a shift for someone," you replied.

You heard your father chuckle, the TV being turned down. "Don't shift too hard, okay?"

"Yeah yeah, got it pops." You rolled your eyes as you stepped out of your house and to the beaten-up small truck. "I'm takin' your truck, pops!"

"I don't care!"

You chuckled as you swung the keys around your finger, tail swishing as you looked up at the moon. Waxing crescent, you thought, revving up the engine.

You were apart of a small weremouse family, equipped with sensitive, large, mouse ears and a small, curling tail. For one week on every full moon, you transformed into a small, meek mouse. You could not work and had to go to your second, smaller house in a hole your mother had created when you first moved into the house.

The casino you worked at was at the only open part of the wall, separating werekind and humans. It was a place where the only rules were to gamble and have fun. You loved working there, and interacted with werekind and people alike. The only time it was closed was on the full moon, where werefolk were at their most animalistic like behaviors.

You bobbed your head to the upbeat music as you pulled into the werekind parking staff only and headed in.

"(Y/n)! How's my little rat doing?" a woman exclaimed, handing you your uniform. Her red horse tail swished back and forth and her skin glowed with happiness.

"Uh, Kay, I'm a mouse," you corrected with a smile as you undressed and put on your uniform- a dapper-looking black and white suit. "You seem to be in a good mood."

"Oh you got that right! Dylan and I went on a date last night! Oh it was so nice to get out of the house," she responded. "I wanted to go to this human restaurant, but you know how humans like us werefolk! They don't." She sighed, ears drooping. "I wish the wall could be taken down."

"Well, the casino is a step in the right direction," you replied as you tied a silky ribbon to your skinny tail. "Come on, let's get onto the floor."

She followed you, talking about her magical night with her fiancé as you stationed yourself at the bar to grab a tray. "Go to your Beast's Gamble table."

"Fine, fine." She took a quick apple and walked away. You polished your black, circular item as you looked around at the bustling casino. Human and werekind were laughing, crying, and conversing with one another. It was organized chaos- the best kind of workplace for a small mouse like you.

You started your rounds, going from gambling table to table, offering free, alcoholic beverages with a smile. When your tray emptied, you went back to retrieve more.

The casino, "The Beast's Chance," was the biggest gambling scene in the entire world. Many casinos were similar, but yours was the grandest and the most popular. Concerts were held regularly with both human and werekind artists, and shops and restaurants served quality and affordable items.

"Oi, (Y/n)!" A man called out, hurrying up to you. Mr. Adelade; a stout and round man that always had a lustrous sheen of sweat coating his body. His frog-like tongue stuck out as he caught his breath. "There's a new worker, and I want you to train him."

You looked at your tray, then back down at him. Even though you were a mouse, he was slightly shorter than you. "I'm a little busy, sir."

He slipped his hand under the tray and took it from you. "Go to the changing area- he's waiting outside." With that, he hurried away on his small, chubby legs.