Your Highness (Yandere!Princess x Reader)

"One day, I want to marry you," a small blond girl said with a large smile. Her tiara sparkling in the afternoon sun that streamed in through the ceiling-high window.

"But you have to marry your fated prince," you said, picking up the boy doll and moving it around hers. "That's what his highness says."

"But I don't wanna! I wanna marry you!" she wailed, tackling you into a hug. You wrapped your arms around her.

"I wanna marry you too, princess, but between a servant and a royal- it's impossible."

"When I become queen, I will marry you! You can't stop me!" she said with a pout, rubbing her face in the crook of your neck.

"Well, I guess that makes sense," you said as you sat her up. "I'd love to marry you, princess."

"How many times do I have to tell you? When you're alone with me, it's Justine." She took her doll and your doll and pressed their heads together. "I want us to be like this someday."

"Maybe, but what if you forget your feelings about me someday?"

"I won't! I will never forget or give up on my feelings for you, (Y/n)! Because I love you!"

Years later, she never forgot her feelings. Crown princess Justine Abelon of the Abelon Kingdom was in love with (Y/n) (L/n), private servant of said princess. Ever since the first king, your family lived and died within the palace walls. You, however, wanted to retire and live a quaint life outside of the large palace by yourself.

And at the ripe age of 21, you had only stepped out of the palace when running errands.

"Here is your schedule today." You handed a scroll to the princess. She opened it and groaned, rubbing her sleepy eyes as you poured her a cup of coffee and handed her a scone.

"Thanks (Y/n)," she said, analyzing the to-dos of the day. "Ugh, this is all so boring."

"No matter how easy lessons are, they are essential to know."

"How does Ballroom Dancing 101 help with my future?" she said, tossing the crinkled paper aside.

"To become acquaintance's with the royals, as well as finding a suitable husband," you said as if you had said it plenty of times (which you have).

She grabbed your arm and dragged you into bed. You yelped at the sudden tug as you sat in her lap. She reached behind your hair and unraveled your neatly tied ribbon and let your hair fall. "You are to be my future bride and second queen in this kingdom." She brushed a strand of hair behind you hear as she kissed you on the forehead. "I hate that you keep forgetting this."

You turned your head. "I acknowledge your feelings, but this is for the good of your country. You need an heir."

"I heard that there is adoption-"

"But what if the people don't accept them?" you blurted out. You sat there in silence, before quickly dismounting her and clearing your throat with a look of regret. "I'm sorry, I spoke out of line-"

She laughed, shaking her head. "My subjects are open and accepting. I'm sure they will like whoever is after me. All I need is you, anyways."

"Are you finished with your coffee?" She handed you the cup as you put the empty plate onto the serving cart. You grabbed the handle and turned away. "I will see you later."

"Wait! Come to class with me again, please."

You paused. "I have other matters to attend to," you said without turning to face her. "I'm sure you can survive an hour without me."