Child's Eyes (Yandere!Demon x Reader)

Hello! I'm going into mommy's diary (don't tell her, okay? She'll get angry at me). I wanna write stuff, but I can't talk to my friends or they'll think I'm crazy.

Let's start off with my name. And age. I'm Naomi, and I'm 7. Mommy is named (Y/n)... and she is old! But she is pretty! Well, that's what mister Phuzz says to her. Mommy said that he isn't a good man. I think he's a good man.

Sometimes when I'm thirsty I go downstairs to get myself some apple juice. I hear mister Phuzz saying something that I can't hear. He's mumbling, like I do a lot. I stay quiet and try to hear what he is saying. One time, I sneak downstairs to see a BIG shadow! It was dark and looked like big bat wings.

Mommy once read me a story about an evil demon taking a princess. A prince comes and saves her! I want to be a princess for mommy, but a warrior princess! Mommy likes when I am strong. Bad guys pow pow!

Also I wanna be a warrior princess for my tiny brother in a cage. I have to rescue him! Mommy said he's okay, but can't she see that he's trapped? I have to get him out of there! But there's one big enemy..... the lock! How dare he keep my brother in the "crib" cage thing! Double ew!

I'm gonna hide this diary. I hope mommy doesn't notice.

I'm back! Mommy didn't notice that I took her diary... how evil am I? Hehehe...

I'm not here to talk about that. I want to tell you about mommy and mister Phuzz. His name is so funny to say! It sounds like my unicorn's name. Her name is Fuzzy! She is cute.

Mister Phuzz came with a bunch of flowers! I named them all, since I am a master of plants. I read a book! Mommy was shocked to see that he brought her flowers, but accepted them anyways. She asked him what he was doing back here. Is he not supposed to be here? He's so nice! He gave me the robin's egg blue crayon that I'm using. He also has a nice smile, and a honey voice! If mommy doesn't marry him, then I might! Hehehe.

It seems that mommy doesn't like mister Phuzz all that much still. I asked her about him but she told me that she had made a mistake. I want to ask her more, but she will get angry. She never gets super mad.

My brother seems happy in his cage, but I know that it's not true! Sometimes he cries, and I stick my hand into the bars. He holds onto my finger with his tiny hands. So cute! He calms down when I do that. I will save him.

I should talk about mister Phuzz now. I like him! Just don't tell mommy, hehehe! He is taller than mommy, and has nice blond hair. He wears a fancy suit that fancy man wears, and has a fancy hat also! He's very pale- a lot paler than mommy. He is almost as pale as paper! If he was against a white sheet of paper, I would scribble all over him! Oops! He also has a... hipnotik hipnotic hypnotic voice. Mommy told me what that meant today, it means to be suggesting. I would listen to his suggesting any day... don't tell mommy! Hehehe...

Mommy says that he's nothing but trouble. She said that he's a big poopy pants, but I don't remember what she really said. That is what she was talking about! She's so rude to mister Phuzz, double ew!

Dreams are weird. Mommy says that they're a reflection of what you desire. But there is someone weird in my dreams. I call him Sandman, the bringer of dreams! He sounds a lot like mister Phuzz, but his voice echoes in my mind! He is a big black blob with two glowing eyes! He's like Frosty but black and gooey! But I don't mind. He's really nice. He gave me ice cream once! Of course, I know it is not real, but it was really sweet of him! Maybe I'll dump mister Phuzz for him... hehehe! So evil... but don't tell him!

He has been talking about my brother in the cage. My brother coughs a lot, and mommy says that he has a breathing problem. That's weird! I don't have a breathing problem and mommy doesn't have a breathing problem. Mister Sandman says that it's because of the evil air the cage gives off. I have to save him! I asked mister Sandman what to do, but he only chuckled and said he will tell me later. Okay! I trust you, mister Sandman.