Give in (Yandere! Alien x Reader)

You were not ready for this. It was like your past was a paradise that you only wished was real. But now? You were trying to survive an alien apocalypse.

"I don't think they'll find me here," you sighed, walking into an abandoned house and opening the door. However, as soon as you put pressure on the door, it collapsed.

You jumped back, before cautiously stepping over the door cautiously and moving the door over. Looks like I'll be camping upstairs.

You ran upstairs and to a desolate room that looked like it's been collecting dust for years. You brushed off the bed and the vanity. Grabbing some extra blanket from the closet, you threw one over the mirror. I doubt those beasts will be coming in this place again. From what I saw, it looks like they raided it already.

You groaned, sitting on the bed and looking out the window. Everything looked normal... except there was so such life on the planet. Not even a flea was left.

That made you the last human on Earth. And it was your mission to scout all the remaining people that survived... them.

Those horrible Numsu alien FREAKS! They ruined your life, and they will PAY. Your grip tightened on the backpack that you took from the last house as you scowled.

Mom, sis, I'm comin' for you, you thought as you looked at the covered mirror. Why did you cover it? Mirrors were like portals for the beasts, and used for spying as well.

You slouched and grabbed a Life bar out of the fraying back and ripped it open. You took a bite as you continued to stare out the window. Your phone wouldn't work, since electricity doesn't work. There was no one else on Earth either, so calling would be a waste as well. If you didn't go insane in a few days, then everything may be okay.

Maybe. Since you're probably the last person on Earth- no, the last living THING on Earth, it was like living in solitary confinement. No one to talk to, nowhere to really go. No need for money, you could just raid shops without consequences.

Where did everything go? With those damn Numsu species. Their planet was bigger than anything, and soon raided everything from your planet. Now this planet, this home, was like a prison cell.

Somehow you made it out alive. You weren't sure how, but you were grateful that you didn't have to go with those freaks of nature. You stood up and looked at the mirror, before taking out a crowbar from your bag and smashing it. Seven years of bad luck my ass. I'm already living in bad luck.

You staggered out of the room as you slung the backpack onto your back and grabbing the straps. You headed back downstairs and out of the home. Looking around the quiet neighborhood, you closed your eyes and took a deep breath.

You could do so many things. The world was in your hands, but all you cared about was finding someone so you don't go insane.

"I'm not going insane. No way. Not now, not ever," you mumbled, before sighing. "Shit, if I keep talking to myself, that means I am going insane."

You kept walking down the barren sidewalks, taking twists and turns until you finally reached a supermarket. You took out your crowbar again and smashed the automatic doors. They shattered into pieces, and you stepped over the ridged glass and entered the market.

"Better stock up," you murmured as you grabbed some more health bars and a box of granola bars.

"Hey!"

You jumped as you spun around, ready to attack the voice with your box of granola bars. A boy with curly blonde hair and green eyes stepped in front of you. He had light freckles and a green turtleneck with ripped shorts. He also looked about your age, and a band-aid was slapped onto his knee.