Creation (Yandere! Doll x Reader)

You sat in front of the camera with a big grin on your face, ready to start another day of recording. You pressed the record button and back away, counting to three in your head.

"Hey peeps and squeeps It's Creation949 and today I am back with another 'fix the dolls' video!" You said cheerily, staring into the screen with enthusiasm. "Today is going to be a BIG project and I can't wait to introduce him to you!"

You rushed out of the small room and to your bedroom, grabbing the hand of a doll. With great effort, you heaved it back into your recording room while panting, beads of sweat threatening to drip down your face. You wiped it off, not wanting to risk your light makeup, and clapped your hands together in delight.

"I am back! Okay, he was a workout to bring him to my creation headquarters! Now, he's an old doll that I found in a shop that sells antiques, and he, as you can see-" you waved your hands in front of the dusty old doll- "he has probably seen a lot. I'm so excited about this project because it's the biggest one I've ever worked with! He's even taller than me!"

You clapped your hands one more time, laughter wanting to escape your lips. "Well, let's begin the project!"

You paused in your spot for about three more seconds before walking calmly over to your camera and turning it off. You sighed, your smile fading from your lips as you walked around the room, gathering the materials you needed to accomplish this grueling task. To make a doll took about three days. This one may take you a week! You squeezed your eyes shut for a moment before opening them, wandering around and picking up a large roll of cloth.

"They said you were suppose to be haunted, right? Well don't haunt me sir," you giggled slightly. "Oh I'm going insane. Talking to a doll? I feel like a doll whisperer or something."

You stared into his porcelain eyes that were a faded blue. His face was paper white that had lost its shine quite a long time ago. The suit he wore was faded and musty, a few tears here and there. His icy blonde hair was almost white and was flattened down.

"You are one big project.I know exactly where to start," you stated, starting your camera again and grabbing your paint that you bought about two days ago for this project and a blush kit.

"Alright, I'm going to start with touching your skin up. I'm going to have to..." you gulped, "remove your clothes. Forgive me."

Hesitantly, you undressed him and soon all you were left with was a base of the doll. You dipped your large paint brush into the bucket and started to lather the color onto his face, closing his eye lids to paint over them. "Sorry about this, but I want your skin to look smooth and healthy."

You started moving down, painting his chest, arms, torso and legs. You decided to do the feet and open his eyes when he dried off. When you finished, you stood up in front of him, admiring your hard work and then turned off the camera.

Heading over to the lights to turn off and leave, you said "I'll be back for you in about three hours for you to dry. See ya!"

You fished your phone out of your pocket, noticing you had gotten many notifications from people that have commented on your creation videos. "How do the big YouTubers do it? Their phones must blow up all the time. Oh wait-"

You opened your phone and went to settings, turning off the notifications for YouTube. Your phone stopped with the many messages as you checked the time. Perfect! It's time for lunch!

You decided to head to your favorite ramen place, Kinenza Ramen. Entering the car, you started the engine and quickly drove away, small purse in hand.