Chapter 24 - A Future

3rd Person

What was "The Will of the Force?"

A nebulous concept, at the very least.

The Jedi order was known to invoke the phrase quite often, but Jedi weren't the only organization to follow the force.

"The Force," as it happened, was known by many other names across the stars.

"The Life Current," "The Ashla," "The Great Presence..."

Regardless, the basic idea of the force was simple.

It was an energy field generated by all life. Generally, it was separated into two distinct aspects that fed into each other.

The living force, and the cosmic force.

Together, the force bound the galaxy together through other elements, such as midichlorians and whills.

Beyond the general concept, the nature of the force was hotly debated.

So many different ideologies, so many distinctive interpretations...

So... who followed "The Will of the Force?"

How would balance be achieved?

And... who would achieve it...?

Athina POV

Atsuminagi...

Still several-hundred meters away...

Behind it, still steadily spreading, was Irisella's furious judgment...

Our fiery fate.

Turning around, I spotted fear in my brother's eyes as he gripped the back of my wheelchair.

In his irises, I saw an orange reflection of the flames.

His gaze was transfixed to Atsuminagi.

Looking around, it seemed that all of my people were similarly spellbound, except for one...

Mister Ryoshi.

He was intrigued, but he wasn't despairing like the rest. Rather, he seemed to welcome this turn of events.