Prologue

(A/N): Hi! This is my first fanfic on Wattpad, so it will be cringey and trashy. Also, I decided to start writing this in the middle of exam season, cus I'm stupid thats why. Anywho, Please enjoy this story!

Writing format(temporary, subject to change):

[[Ciel/Raphael/Great Sage]]

{Skills or Abilities}

{{VOTW}}

#Whisper/Mumble#

"Dialogue"

"Telepathic Dialogue"

Internal Monlogue/Emphasis

Loud
________________________________________________________________________________

Rimuru POV:

I stare at the flaming ruins of my city. My face is blank, but deep inside me is a raging turmoil of emotions. The once lively, bright streets of southwest Rimuru City now clouded in black smo-

[[Master, stop being dramatic]]

Ahahaha, Ciel, I wanna act cool and edgy too sometimes y'know?

[[*giggles* How childish of you, master]]

Just give me a few more seconds, alright? I feel really cool right now.

[[...]]

...

...

...

[[Are you done yet?]]

Yes, yes, I'll fix the city now.

"{Ahura Mazda}!"

Immediately, the great bellows of smoke clear, revealing the pristine streets of the Capital, as if nothing had happened.

Ciel, tell me who is responsible for this? Wait, lemme guess... Veldora?

[[That is correct, Master. Furthermore, I can deduce that the individual 'Ramiris' is also involved in the incident]]

Ahhh, the dumb lizard and the childish fairy, I wonder how to punish them later?

"My lord, is everything alright?" The voice of Soeui rings out in my mind.

"Yes, I fixed all of the destruction caused by the magic explosion, but I have some problem children I need to punish. Bring Veldora and Ramiris to my office, now."

"Understood, my lord."

The {Thought Communication} between me and Souei cuts out, and I teleport to my office, waiting for the culprits to show up.

In no less than a minute, the two arrive at my office. Veldora is wearing a bright grin, so bright that it almost masks the utter terror on his face. Ramiris is equally bright and smiley, though she is more visibly nervous.

"So, care to explain?"

"Weeeeeeellllllllll, you see, my dear brother..." Veldora explains how he and Ramiris were experimenting with magic circles. Outside the labyrinth.

"Yeaaaaaah, so thats about it... It's not too bad right, Rimuru...?" Veldora stretches out the words, trying to hide how nervous he is. Not that it works, I can see the numerous beads of sweat that have gathered on his forehead and neck.

...

...

...

"Hahahaha! I guess thats all then? Well, you know I'm pretty kind..."